This 1993 Carver 37 in Stamford CT is set up and ready to go. Sleep 7 people in 4 berths in 3 cabins on this Carver 37. Below: the owner's stateroom with a double berth and a shower stall head is forward. Double stateroom to port, roomy head to Starboard. Up top, the Galley is forward and the Spacious salon is aft. The enclosed flying bridge seats eight. Aft cockpit is great for swimming or fishing, or just plain sitting and enjoying the sunset. Carvers are renowned for incredible storage space. Equipped with air conditioning and heat, this is a great family cruiser at a bargain price.
- Displacement: 21,000
- Total Power: 330 Cruising Speed: 3500 @ 15
- • Kohler 6.5 KW generator • Two shore power thirty amp inlets • Six batteries
- • Sleeps eight • Four berths • Two cabins • Two Marine Air Conditioning and Heating units • Stereo
- Head and Galley
- • One Electric Head with vacu-flush • Pressurized shower water • Galley sink • Head sink • Engine hot water • 110V hot water • Eleven gallon hot water tank • Norcold Refrigerator - Freezer • Ice Maker • Microwave Oven • Electric Stove
- • Lowrance 3400 Depth Sounder • Micrologic Loran • Micrologic Chart GPS • Ratheon Radar • Standard Horizon VHF • Hailer • Knot Meter
- • Bridge Enclosure • Side Curtains • Camper Back
- • Halon System Fire Extinguisher • Ship’s bell • Flares • Horns
- • Two spare propellers • Dingy
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Professionally brokered by, JEREMY FIFTAL (203) 613-4586, Robert Christopher Yacht Sales - Let us help you find your next great vessel. Over 35 Years experience in the marine industry in vessels of all sizes. Let our experience work for you. We can assist in all phases of your next boat or yacht purchase including finding the right vessel, survey, insurance, financing, documentation, closing, and delivery. *Financing to qualified buyers. We are available seven days a week, (203) 356-0400. Thanks and we look forward to seeing you dockside under blue skies and bright sunshine! . (OR-RM)