This 28 Luhrs 1972 is located in New Rochelle, NY.
This classic 1972 Luhrs is immaculate. She's recentlyhad NEW swim platform, upholstery, head liner, bimini and pilot seat. Recent engine work (1000 hours), new exhaust, manifolds and new 60 gallon gas tanks.
Bottom redone three years ago.
Owner not using her, so shrink wrap does not come off this year.
She has Ford V8's and cruises about 14 mph.
Of course she has two stations.
No electronics included. Photo is of sistership!
- Beam: 11.5' Max Draft: 2.5' Displacement: 11000
- Cruising Speed: 14 Max Speed: 18
- Fuel: 60/60 gallons
- New swim platform, upholstery, headliner, bimini, canvas and pilot seat. Dual station. No electronics included. Main photo sister ship.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- *Thank You for stopping by. We are available seven days a week. Showings by appointment. Financing available to qualified buyers. Other services include survey , insurance, documentation, closings and service. Be sure to subscribe to our Newsletter and Join us on Facebook . Call 203-542 0827 or email Info@RCYachtSales.com. * RCYS is a Veterans owned and operated organization. * Contact RCYS about a career in yacht sales. * Florida State Licensed * Established 1975