- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Tequesta FL) The Luhrs 32 Open is a diesel powered, upscale, express designed for the dedicated fisherman. She has an enclosed helm, Marlin tower, and a large open cockpit with all the amenities needed for successful fishing. Below is a comfortable full-featured cabin for overnight and weekends getaways. Her "Fighting Lady Yellow" hull, blue trim, and white top side add good looks to an long list of exceptional features.
PHLYER has a hard top with enclosed helm. Overhead is Marlin tower with upper station, console cover, rocket launchers, spreader lights, and bimini top. The centerline helm is equipped with swivel helm seat, three-spoke wheel and hydraulic steering. Electronics include a Garmin GPS/chart plotter, Simrad autopilot, and Icom VHF radio. There's guest seating to each side with under seat storage including tackle drawers. The cockpit features cockpit awning, in-deck fish boxes, transom boxes, bait prep station, tuna door, swim platform, and dual water wash down. Forward is the bow pulpit with anchor, chain, and rode, and windlass.
The air conditioned cabin has cherry woodwork, carpeting, and open floor plan. To starboard is a settee that converts to upper and lower bunks. There is bulkhead storage and overhead rod storage racks. Forward is convertible dinette/v-berth with additional storage. The port side galley features cherry cabinets, Corian countertop, stainless steel sink, two-burner electric cooktop, built-in microwave oven, and under-counter refrigerator/freezer. For entertainment there is a television with DVD and a Sony AM/FM/CD stereo. The enclosed head compartment has Vacu-flush head, sink, and hand-held shower. This express has all the accommodations you need for cruising or fishing trips.
Power is provided by twin Yanmar 315-hp engines with only 285 hours of use. They will provide diesel economy and dependability for many years of service. If you are looking for a serious fisherman that is well-equipped, well-maintained and ready to fish now, we have the boat for you. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Luhrs 32 Open.
- Displacement: 15000
- Total Power: 315
- Fuel: 340 Fresh Water: 60
- Forward Convertible Dinette/V-Berth with Under-Berth Storage and Two Hanging Lockers Convertible Salon Settee to Starboard Port Side Galley with Cherry Cabinets Enclosed Head Compartment with VacuFlush Toilet, Vanity, and Shower Interior Rod Holders Sony AM/FM/CD Stereo TV with DVD
- Upper & Lower Cherry Cabinets Corian Countertops Stainless Steel Sink Princess Two-Burner Cooktop Built-in Microwave Oven Under-Counter Refrigerator/Freezer
- Helm & Tower
- Hardtop Over Helm Windshield with Vent Centerline Helm Swivel Captain's Chair Companion Seating on Both Sides Marlin Tower Upper Station Bench Seat Six Rocket Launchers on Tower Spreader Lights Four Rocket Launchers on Tower Legs
- Electronics & Navigation
- Garmin 2010c GPS/map Icom VHF Radio Danforth Compass
- Deck & Cockpit
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit Anchor & Rode Lewmar Windlass with Remote Dual Washdown Transom Door Swim Platform Cockpit Awning Flushmount Rod Holders Prep Center Fishbox Tackle Drawers Cockpit Bolsters
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin Yanmar 315-hp Diesel Engines Oil Exchange System Electric Engine Hatch Reverse Cycle HAC Kohler 5kW Generator 30-amp Shore Power Three Batteries Battery Charger
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.