- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Jacksonville FL) The Formula 382 Fastech is a powerful deep-V cruiser that brings you into the fast lane. She is a fast, well-handling, boat with class. She has a large open cockpit with a roomy, comfortable, interior. She is powered by twin 500 horsepower Mercruiser engines to get you where you want go quickly, with an adrenalin rush included.
This 382 features an open cockpit with bimini top, and cockpit mooring cover. The helm is equipped with Garmin 441S GPS, Raytheon chart plotter, depth finder, compass, and VHF radio. There's ample seating with twin helm seats, and aft bench seat. The hydraulic engine hatch doubles as a sun lounge and gives easy access to the swim platform with boarding ladder and hot & cold shower.
The spacious interior features forward v-berth and roomy U-shaped lounge with removable table. The galley is port side with polished stainless steel sink, coffee maker, and refrigerator/freezer. The enclosed head compartment has Vacu-flush toilet with macerator. There's more than enough room for overnight or weekend getaways.
Power is provided by twin Mercruiser 500-hp engines with Bravo I XR outdrives. She has only 82 hrs since engine rebuilds, 360 total hours, and has been stored indoors. A custom tri-axle aluminum trailer is included. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this 38' Formula.
- Displacement: 10000
- Total Power: 500
- Fuel: 200 Fresh Water: 25
- Spacious Cabin Air Conditioning Carpet Entertainment Center with TV and Stereo V-Berth Forward U-shaped Lounge Seating Removable Dining Table Compact Galley Enclosed Head Compartment
- Galley Located Port Side Upper & Lower Cabinets Stainless Steel Sink AC/DC Refrigerator Coffee Maker
- Cockpit & Helm
- Open Cockpit with Bimini Top Twin Helm Seats Aft Bench Seat Cockpit Carpet Aft Deck Sun Lounge Swim Platform Freshwater Shower Full Cockpit Cover
- Raytheon Chart Plotter Garmin 441 GPS Depth Finder Pioneer Stereo with CD Changer and New Stereo Speakers New 15" flat screen TV with DVD VHF Marine Radio
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 500-hp Mercruiser Engines Bravo One XR Stern Drives Reverse Cycle HAC VacuFlush Head with Macerator Kohler 4.5kW Generator 30-amp Shore Power TV and Telephone Connections Parallel Battery Switch
- Custom Aluminum Tri-Axle Trailer Included
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.