- 27 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1L MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Ponte Vedra Beach FL) The Shamrock 270 Open is a rock-solid center console fishing machine designed to combine space, versatility, and economy. She has a large open cockpit with fishing room fore and aft with all the amenities needed for successful fishing. Powered by a big-bore inboard she will get you out and back quickly.
This 270 Open has hard top with full Eisenglass enclosure for the center console. Equipped with Top Gun outriggers, rocket launchers, and spreader lights, she is ready to fish. The center console had double-wide helm seat with in-seat storage, 32-gallon live well, and in-console head compartment with sink and shower.
Electronics include: Raymarine C80 Multi-Function Display with GPS, chart plotter, and digital depth sounder, DXL 6350 Loran, Furuno GPS, chart plotter, and sounder, and VHF marine radio.
The large cockpit has room to maneuver and is equipped with 32-gallon live well, removable in-deck fish/storage boxes, gunwale storage compartments, transom prep station with sink and bait well and fresh and raw water wash down. The transom door opens to a teak swim platform with boarding ladder.
Powered by a Pleasurecraft Marine 425-hp FWC engine with 685 hours of use, this center console will cruise @ 18 knots with a top speed of 30 knots. This affordable fisherman is well equipped, has been well maintained, and is ready to fish. For transport and storage she comes with a Magic Load tri-axle trailer with new torsion bar suspension for improved ride and increased stability. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Shamrock 270 Open.
- Displacement: 6276
- Total Power: 425
- Fuel: 160 Fresh Water: 15
- Center Console
- Hard top and enclosure for weather protection. Hard Top with Full Eisenglass Enclosure Top Gun Outriggers Rocket Launchers Spreader Lights Double-Wide Helm Seat Built-in Electronics In-Console Head Compartment with Sink and Shower
- Spacious and well-equipped cockpit. Bow Pulpit with Roller Stainless Steel Bow Rail Fluke Anchor Mason Anchor 30' Chain and 600' Rope Lewmar Pro Fish Windlass Transom Prep Station with Sink and Bait Well Removable In-Deck Fish Boxes 32-gallon Live Well Fresh & Raw Water Washdown Transom Door and Swim Platform
- Everything you need to get you there and back safely. Raymarine C80 Multi-Purpose Display GPS - Chart Plotter Digital Depth Sounder DXL 6350 Loran Furuno GPS - Chart Plotter - Sounder VHF Marine Radio
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Ready to fish or cruise now. Pleasurecraft Marine 8.1L FWC MPI Engine 425 horsepower - 687 Hours Hydraulic Steering Hydraulic Trim Tabs 30-amp Shore Power Dual Batteries Battery Switch
- Upgraded suspension for improved ride and increased stability. Magic Loader Tri-Axle Trailer New Torsion Bar Suspension
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.