- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4L V-Drive
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
ALWAYS STORED INDOORS
FREE INDOOR WINTER STORAGE AVAILABLE
(LOCATION: Harrison Township MI) This Sea Ray 330 Sundancer is a popular and practical family cruiser with lots of room and power. Whatever your plans, a day on water or a weekend getaway, this 33' express is ready to accommodate with a large open cockpit, ample seating, and a spacious mid-cabin interior.
On deck we have a open cockpit with radar arch, Sunbrella bimini top and canvas, extra-wide helm seat, port side companion seat, and cockpit lounge. There's room for many guests and a wet bar with refrigerator will help keep them refreshed. A transom door gives access to the extended swim platform, boarding ladder, and freshwater shower. The foredeck features stainless steel bow rail, searchlight with remote, bow pulpit, anchor, and windlass with forward controls.
The carpeted salon has port side galley with solid surface counter top and integrated sink. Appliances include a Kenyon two-burner cook top, built-in Goldstar microwave oven, and under-counter Norcold refrigerator/freezer. Starboard, opposite the galley is a convertible dinette with a large wraparound settee and removable dining table. Forward queen berth has under-berth storage, vanity, and two hanging lockers. Mid-cabin lounge converts to a double berth and has hanging locker and drawer storage. Enclosed head with vanity and shower stall is aft port side. A Clarion AM/FM/Cassette system with six-disc CD changer has cabin and cockpit speakers. Reverse cycle HAC maintains cabin comfort.
This express is powered by twin Mercruiser 310-hp V-drive engines. Power engine hatch provides easy access and Halon system adds fire safety. The helm has adjustable helm seat, tilt-wheel, Ritchie compass, Raytheon chart plotter, tridata displays, VHF radio with hailer, and Auto Helm autopilot. This 330 Sundancer is well equipped, carefully maintained, stored under cover, and ready to cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this very affordable 33' Sea Ray.
- Displacement: 11200
- Total Power: 310
- Fuel: 225 Fresh Water: 40 Holding: 28
- Spacious interior with room for family and comfortable accommodations. Sleeps six with forward stateroom, convertible settee in salon, and convertible seating in mid-cabin. Forward Stateroom with Queen Berth, Under-Berth Storage, Two Hanging Lockers, Bulkhead Storage Open Salon with Convertible Settee with Removable Dining Table, Full Galley, and an Enclosed Head with Shower Mid-Cabin Lounge with Convertible Seating and Removable Table
- Upper & Lower Cabinets Solid Surface Counter Top Molded Sink Built-in Goldstar Microwave Oven Kenyon Two-Burner Cook Top Norcold Under-Counter Refrigerator
- Open Cockpit with Radar Arch Sunbrella Plus Bimini Top and Canvas Wet Bar with Refrigerator Cockpit Carpet Extra-wide Helm Seat Port Side Companion Seat Cockpit Lounge Removable Cockpit Table
- Adjustable Helm Seat Tilt Wheel Ritchie Compass Power Engine Hatch Raytheon RC 550 Chartplotter with 6½" Color LCD Display Raytheon ST60 Tridata (Wind - Speed - Water Temp) Auto Helm ST 6000 Autopilot with Hand-Held Remote Raytheon 202 VHF Radio with Hailer and Cabin Speaker
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit with Roller Anchor and Windlass Foredeck Sun Pad Transom Door Swim Platform Stainless Steel Boarding Ladder Freshwater Shower
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 310-hp Mercruiser V-Drive Engines 520 Hours Halon Fire Suppression Crossover Fuel System Hydraulic Steering Bennett Trim Tabs 30-amp Shore Power Three Batteries Battery Charger Marine Air Reverse Cycle HVAC Six Gallon Water Heater Sentry C0² Detector
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.