- 30 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4-Litre Inboards
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The Sea Ray 300 Sedan Bridge has wonderful interior accommodations; she’s built on a wide-beam (12’), and a modified-V hull with propeller pockets to reduce her draft (2’6”). Her interior is very spacious for a boat this size, with a mid-cabin stateroom tucked beneath the dinette. This layout has two private staterooms in addition to a roomy saloon with a full-size galley. The double-berth arrangement in the forward stateroom is innovative in its use of space, and her concealed galley is a particularly appealing perk. The head is located aft in the saloon, just inside the companionway door, where access from the outside is most convenient. She has a small cockpit (40-square feet), and her flybridge with its’ overhang is extremely large. Her hull colors are blue on white with blue canvas (fully-enclosed), she has a nice array of electronics, two air conditioning units, an automatic anchor windlass, entertainment center, VacuFlush head system, 4.1-kw generator, new carpeting/drapes in 2004, and this two-Owner boat has had fresh water use only (this boat’s "never" been in salt water) – just to mention a few of her amenities. This boat is a wonderful example of a fine family cruiser that’s ready to go, so please give us a call for more details or an appointment to view “Haddy Nuff”.
- Displacement: 11,500
- Total Power: 340-Each Cruising Speed: 22-Knots Max Speed: 28 to 29-Knots
- Fuel: 200-Gallons Fresh Water: 60-Gallons
- Leatherette Sofa (Recovered in 2004) (2) Air Conditioning Units - cool only Telephone Outlet AM/FM Stereo W/CD Stereo Package (2005) Television Outlet Carpeting & Drapes (2004)
- Pressurized Fresh Water System Microwave Oven 120-Volt Refrigerator Freezer (2006) Two-Burner Electric/Alcohol Stove
- This vessel has a VacuFlush head system (fresh water flush) with a macerator.
- Electronics & Navigational Equipment
- Ritchie Compass VHF Marine Radio Spotlight Navigational Lights Datamarine Depth Finder/Speedometer Dual Trumpet Horn
- Electrical & Mechanical
- The starboard engine was rebuilt in 2006 and has only 60-hours of use. The port engine has 700-hours Automatic Anchor Windlass Three-Batteries (Two For Engine & One For The Generator) 4.1-KW Generator Automatic Battery Charger AC Panel Perko Battery Parallel Switches (2)
- Hull & Deck
- This is a two-Owner, fresh-water boat which has never been in salt-water, and it shows. The bimini top, aft cover, with window covers, and screens were all replaced in 2004. The Eisenglass was replaced in 2009. Swim Platform W/Ladder Fresh Bottom Paint (2004) Blue & White Hull Color Blue Bimini Top W/Full-Enclosure Hull Painted (2004) Flybridge Seat Re-Covered (2004) Blue Canvas Windshield Cover
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.