- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 2005 Rebuild
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Port Canaveral FL) The Wellcraft 3300 Coastal, designed as an express fisherman, combines agile handling and fish-ability with the comforts of a family cruiser. Her large open cockpit has all the amenities needed for successful offshore fishing while the cabin provides accommodations for four with full galley and head with shower.
This 33' express has a tower with upper station, hard top, outriggers, rocket launchers, and spreader lights. The elevated bridge deck has starboard helm with wide helm seat, stainless steel wheel, hydraulic steering, instruments and controls, Furuno GPS/WAAS navigator, Simrad Anritsu radar, Furuno color depth sounder, Standard Horizon Intrepid VHF radio with speaker. Seating features helm seat and port side companion seat. The large, deep, cockpit features stainless steel rod holders, cockpit bolsters, under-gunwale rod racks, insulated fish boxes, live well, tackle center, deck box, and raw & fresh water wash down. Forward, we have a bow pulpit with roller, anchor, electric windlass, and stainless steel bow rail. Aft, a transom door leads to an extended swim platform with boarding ladder.
The roomy cabin has large booth-style dinette that seats four and sleeps two. There is a forward v-berth with under-berth storage and hanging locker. Starboard is a full galley with upper & lower cabinets, solid surface counter top with stainless steel sink, two-burner cook top, microwave oven, under-counter refrigerator, and built-in coffee maker. The enclosed head has head, mirrored vanity, and shower. There is ample room for overnight and weekend cruises or fishing trips. Overhead rod racks keep equipment at hand. There’s an EPIRB for safety, and a Clarion AM.FM.CD stereo for entertainment.
Power is provided by twin Caterpillar diesel engines known for their performance and dependability. With only 400 hours since a 2005 rebuild, they are ready to run strong. The 3300 Coastal remains popular because of her solid dry ride, excellent handling, and expansive cockpit. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this all-purpose Wellcraft 3300 Coastal.
- Displacement: 16000
- Total Power: 300
- Fuel: 288 Fresh Water: 52 Holding: 20
- Forward V-Berth with Under-Berth Storage and Hanging Locker Convertible Dinette - Seats Four, Sleeps Two Full Galley Enclosed Head with Vanity and Shower Bulkhead Storage, Overhead Rod Racks, EPIRB, and Clarion AM.FM.CD Stereo
- Cherry Cabinets Upper & Lower Storage Solid Surface Counter Top Integrated Sink Electric Cooktop Microwave Oven SpaceSaver Coffee Maker Under-Counter Refrigerator
- Helm and Tower
- Bridge Deck with Hard Top Rocket Launchers and Spreader Lights Lower Station Helm and Companion Seating Tower with Bimini Top Upper Station Bench Seating Outriggers
- Simrad Anritsu Radar Furuno GPS/WAAS Navigator Furuno Color Video Sounder SeaRanger Loran-C Navigator Standard Horizon VHF Radio with Speaker Icom M710 MF/HF Transceiver
- Deck & Cockpit
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit with Roller Anchor with Chain and Rode Lewmar Windlass Transom Door Swim Platform Livewell Insulated Fish Boxes Tackle Center Dual Washdown Deck Box Cockpit Bolsters
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin Caterpillar Diesel Engines 400 Hours on 2005 Rebuild 30-amp Shore Power Holding Tank with Macerator
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.