- 57 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- V504M-NA (170-hp)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Jacksonville FL) This beautiful Wellington 57 LRMY is a one-Owner yacht that has always been docked in under-cover storage; She is rugged and competent long range cruiser that can take you where you want to go safely and in complete comfort. A limited edition, custom built yacht that meets the Wellington design team’s high standards, this 57’ long range motor yacht, which will cruise approximetely 3,000-nautical miles, was designed with room, comfort, convenience, a solid fiberglass hull, epoxied fiberglass bottom (no hull blisters) with a v-bottom at the transom, and plenty of economy in mind, as she cruises at about three miles per gallon of fuel.
On deck we find a spacious foredeck, wide side decks, and comfortable aft deck. There is ample room to relax and entertain. Steps lead down from the aft deck to an integrated swim platform with boarding ladder. The pilothouse is easily accessible from either side of the deck, through sliding courtesy doors.
The pilothouse/saloon, is the center-point of this vessel with fully raised helm station forward which has unlimited visibility, and seating area aft in the saloon. The helm features full electronics, controls, a FloScan fuel meter, and dual helm seats. The seating area aft has sleep sofa, a comfortable chair, TV, VCR, and stereo. Large safety glass windows provide a view with blinds for privacy. There’s wall to wall carpet for comfort and teak wood work for style.
A few steps down and forward is the dining area with galley. A large L-shaped settee with wood table has room for nine guests. There’s a full galley with teak cabinets, solid surface counters, a double-stainless steel sink, electric, three-burner range with oven, microwave, and a Norcold 110/12-volt refrigerator/freezer. The laundry area with washer and dryer is located port side.
There are three staterooms. Under the bow area is home for the guest stateroom with V-berth, drawer storage, and hanging locker. To starboard is a guest stateroom/office work room, with desk, chair, and berth section. Port side is the guest head compartment with vanity and shower. The master aft cabin has island berth, hanging lockers, ample drawer storage, a seat, and en suite head compartment with separate shower stall.
A long range motor yacht demands dependable mechanicals. Her engine room and workship are separated by a door and bulkhead with fireproof insulation; there's a work bench, storage shelves, a 12" drill press, a tool chest, Craftsman grinder, tools and many spare parts. This LRMY has a naturally aspirated, 170-hp Cummins diesel engine, with only 714 hours, a Westerbeke 12.5-KW generator (which provides power for the bow thruster), with 443 hours. Two Marine Air reverse cycle heat and air conditioning units provide much comfort, and the Arctures bow thruster allows very easy maneuvering.
Built on a heavy-duty hull with watertight bulkheads, foam flotation, reinforced fiberglass, and anti-roll stabilizing fins, this ship is ready to handle all types of sea conditions. She has fresh bottom paint, a fresh boot stripe, and is ready to cruise away.
This 57’ Wellington is designed to travel but can be used for weekend or vacation getaways with room to live aboard. There's room on-deck and below for friends and family. Call now for more information and to make arrangements for a personal showing.
- Spacious Pilothouse with Large Safety Glass Windows, Wall-to-Wall Carpeting, Teak Woodwork Helm Station Forward with Twin Helm Seats Deck Access to Either Side and Aft Sitting Area with Sleep Sofa, Easy Chair, TV, VCR, Stereo, and Great Views Dining Area with Galley is Located Forward and Down L-Shaped Settee with Wood Table and Room for Many Full Galley with Teak Cabinets, Solid Surface Counters, and Stainless Steel Sink Appliances Include: Princess Three-Burner Range with Oven, Sharp Microwave Oven, and Norcold Refrigerator/Freezer Laundry is Port Side with Lady Kenmore Washer and Dryer Guest Stateroom is Forward with V-Berth, Hanging Locker, and Drawer Storage Guest Head is Starboard Guest Stateroom / Office is Port Side with Single Berth Master Aft Cabin has Island Berth, Ample Storage with Hanging Lockers and Drawers, and Ensuite Head Sleeps six people
- Raytheon R41X 48-mile Radar Ranger 600 Depth Finder Garmin 3210 GPS/map Chart Plotter Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF Radio Standard LH5 Hailer / Fog Horn Flo Scan Meter Rudder Indicator Apelco Depth Finder 3" Overhead Compass 6" Danforth Compass Standard Horizon 170C GPS / Chart Plotter Wood Freeman Auto Pilot with Remote Remote Search Light
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail, Transom and Stanchions Bow Pulpit with Two Plow Anchors, 25' Chain, and 200' Rode Ideal Electric Windlass Fender Racks with Fenders Manually Controlled, Long-Range Search Light ACR 406 Satellite EPIRB Guest Xenon Floating Emergency Light Aft Deck Dinghy Rack
- 170-hp NA Cummins Diesel Engine Twin Disc Transmission 30" Three-Blade Propeller Morse Controls Arctures Hydraulic Bow Thruster Marine Air 2-Zone Reverse Cycle HVAC Halon Fire Suppression Fuel Transfer System Racor Fuel Filters Spare 26", 3-Blade Propeller
- Engine Room & Workshop
- Stand-Up Engine Room & Workshop Fire-Retardent Insulation Soundproof Everything is Accessible Attached Workshop Delta 12' Drill Press Craftsman Industrial Grinder Tools and Parts Tool Chest Vacuum
- Westerbeke 12.5-kW Generator with 443 Hours Dual 30-amp Shore Power Connections Four Batteries Xantrex Automatic Battery Charger Jabsco Emergency Bilge Pump Two Electric Marine Heads
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.