This nicely kept 30 SeaRay 300 soft top cruiser 1997 with twin 5.7 EFI Mercruisers with V drives is located in Weehawken, NJ.
The 300 Sundancer offers good space both inside and out for the whole gang. A double helm bench seat makes cruising a lot more comfortable and the lower cockpit area can easily be turned into a large sun pad with filler cushions; great for sun lovers or kids to play on. Down below the cabin offers a good flow and plenty of light with four portlights and three deck hatches. An ultra leather lounge is directly across a galley complete with refrigerator, large sink, microwave, two-burner cooktop, and good storage. The 300 has sleeping accommodations for six with a forward V-berth, aft cabin, and dinette that easily converts into a double berth.
Great looks and styling are obvious with the 300 Sundancer. Her reverse sheer line and seamless arch give her a flare of European sophistication. She’s got a wave cutting deep-V design, a 21-degree deadrise, and a beam of 10’8” giving her a comfortable dry and stable ride without compromising performance
The 300 Sundancer has a solid and stable ride due in part to her overall length of 33’1” , beam of 10’8”, and her dry weight of 10,200 pounds. The hull tracks well through the turns and accelerates quickly. The steering is responsive and smooth due in part to the deep-V design of the hull. She’s a very nimble craft at high speed and easy to handle in many different docking situations.
This SeaRay 300 is a terrific family cruiser whether you a embarking upon a family weekend in the Hamptons, or cruising to the beach for the day, or seeing the sights in Newport. There is a reason why Sea Ray in general and the Sundancer model in general has been so very successful.
All in all Sea Ray has once again packed a world of comfort and convenience into a well designed family boat that can make a day on the water more enjoyable or a weekend away an adventure
Please contact the listing broker for more details or to make an appointment to see this lovely boat. (or-rm)
- FULL SPECIFICATIONS
- LOA: 33’ 1” BEAM: 10’ 8” DRAFT: 2’ 11” WEIGHT: 10200 lbs BRIDGE CLEARANCE: 8’ 8” HULL MATERIAL: Fiberglass DECK MATERIAL: Fiberglass TANKAGE FUEL: 200 g WATER: 35 g WASTE: 28 g
- ENGINES AND MACHINERY
- Engine access is easy through the triple hatch that doubles as the cockpit sole. This makes the entire engine room accessible for easy maintenance. NUMBER OF DRIVE ENGINES: 2 MANUFACTURER: Mercruiser MODEL: 5.7L Fuel Injected HORSE POWER: 2 x 260 FUEL: Gas HOURS: 435 DRIVE TYPE: V- DRIVE CRUISING RPM: 3200 CRUISING SPEED: 25 mph MAXIMUM RPM: 4800 MAXIMUM SPEED: 30 mph COOLING SYSTEM: Fresh Water Closed System BATTERY STARTING: 2 HOUSE: 1 TYPE: WET CELL SWITCH: PARALLEL SHIPS VOLTAGE DC: 12v SHIPS VOLTAGE AC 110v BATTERY CHARGER: PROMARINER 30 amp SHORE POWER AMPS: 30 NUMBER OF INLETS: 1 CORD LENGTH: 50ft BILGE PUMPS: 2 electric BILGE BLOWERS: 2 AIR CONDITIONING MANUFACTURER: CRUISEAIR VOLTAGE: 110v HEATING TYPE: REVERSE CYCLE PRESSURE WATER SYSTEM: HOT WATER SYSTEM: 110v FRESHWATER WASHDOWN
- ACCOMMODATIONS The cabin is spacious thanks to the use of a diagonal forward berth. The salon has a dinette with opposing bench seats. The galley has a large food prep surface and covered sink, microwave, two-burner stove top, and a dual voltage refrigerator. Aft of the galley is a full stand up head which everyone aboard will appreciate. Under the helm is a great mid cabin area to relax in and is easily converted into a huge double berth with privacy curtain. SLEEPS: 6 2 IN FORWARD V BERTH, 2 IN SALON AREA, 2 AFT BERTHING AREA HEADS: 1 HEAD: VACCU FLUSH SHOWER:1 SINKS: 1 GALLEY AREA REFRIGERATOR: NORCOLD AC/DC COOKTOP: KENYON AC/alcohol MICROWAVE OVEN: GOLDSTAR 110v SALON AREAS TABLE: SEATS 4 PERSONS STEREO SOUND SYSTEM
- DECK AREA
- The helm has easy to read gauges, sport tilt steering wheel, and good throttle position all designed for easy navigation. The helm panel is accented in a simulated burlwood finish which adds style to this well designed command center. All accessories and components are easily operated from two ergonomically friendly keypads. The curved windshield provides great protection from the elements and the double helm seat adds comfort and visibility. And to keep things cool there’s a windshield vent that scoops fresh air into the helm area. There’s plenty of room to mount the electronics of your choice. There’s comfortable aft seating just behind the helm area that can easily be converted to a large sun pad with the standard inserts or to a dinette using the insert pedestals. The aft bench is also completely removable for added cockpit space when out for a day of fishing or diving. The seamless radar arch is perfect for lights, antennas, or a full enclosure. The walkway through the transom door leads to a large swim platform with integral storage in the transom. At the bow there’s an anchor chute with hawse pipe and a windlass. The walkways are non skid and are wide for easy access to the foredeck with good channeling to ensure proper drainage. There’s lots of room to handle lines and fenders and the high stainless steel bow rail with stanchion lines will keep you safe. The large foredeck is a great place to catch some rays and the three deck hatches pump light and fresh air into the cabin. HELM AREA SEATS: 3 WITH FULL HELM COCKPIT SEATS: 6 WITH TABLE AND SUNPAD BOW PULPIT BOW RAIL SWIM PLATFORM SWIM LADDER DECK SHOWER PRIMARY ANCHOR: DANFORTH CHAIN LENGTH: 20’ RODE LENGTH: 150’ ANCHOR WINDLASS: LOFRENS
- ELECTRONICS, NAVIGATION, AND SAFETY
- ? GPS: GARMIN MODEL 441S COLOR CHARTPLOTTER / FISHFINDER FISH FINDER: GARMIN MODEL 441S COLOR FISHFINDER DEPTH FINDER: RAYMARINE MODEL ST60 DIGITAL VHF RADIO: ICOM MODEL M422 ENGINE SYNCHRONIZER SPOT LIGHT: JABSCO FIRE EXTINGUISHER/S: 2 AUTOMATIC FIRE SUPRESSION SYSTEM LIFE RINGS: 1 LIFE JACKETS: 4 FLARES HORN WINDSHIELD WIPER: 3
- CANVAS COLOR: TEAL SOFT TOP SIDE CURTAIN SLOPE BACK MOORING COVER
- OWNER'S NOTES
- TRIPLE BANK BATTERY CHARGER NEW MANIFOLDS AND RISERS 2008 NEW BATTERIES IN 2009 AND 2010
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- *Thank You for stopping by. We are available seven days a week. Showings by appointment. Financing available to qualified buyers. Other services include survey , insurance, documentation, closings and service. Be sure to subscribe to our Newsletter and Join us on Facebook . Call 203-542 0827 or email Info@RCYachtSales.com. * RCYS is a Veterans owned and operated organization. * Contact RCYS about a career in yacht sales. * Florida State Licensed * Established 1975