- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
If your looking for a RELIABLE MID CABIN CRUISER this is it. Good condition and only 15 hours SMOH of boh engines. Powered by Straight Inboard Engines that sets this vessel from all the rest. A walk through windshield provides access to the foredeck. The Monterey is spacious in only 29 feet. Don't let this get away without a visual inspecion.
- LOA: 32.9 LWL: 29
- Total Power: 260 HP
- Fuel: 2 - 75 gal 150TTL Fresh Water: 2-25 gal 50 TTL
- The cabin area will sleep a total of 4, in the v-berth and on a side berth to starboard. A compact galley and a head with a standup shower.TV with VHS Player along with AM/FM JVC Cassette Player. 30 Amp Shore Power.The owner has installed and airconditioner in the salon.
- AC/DC Refrigerator 2 Burner Electric Stove Microwave Ample Storage Ice Maker (inoperative) Electric Head
- Foruno Radar with Closed Array Model 1800 Ramarine Fishfinder, Depth, Speed Log Model L36S Standard VHF Radio Trim Tabs
- Engine Room
- Nomar Battey charger RM20 2 batteries 2 New Engines, Mercruisers 5.7L
- Swim Platform / Cockpit Shower Bow Pulpit anchor and chain rode. Spotlight
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.