- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 MAG MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This very popular sport cruiser blends modern styling, high performance and luxurious accomodations to give you give you a complete package, unmatched by anything in her class.
Equipped with all the necessary features to make any trip enjoyable and comfortable. From its upscale interior with cherry woodwork, and designer decor, to the large cockpit area with its u-shaped seating area.
This boat shows like new!! So if your in the market for an express cruiser that is turn key in every way, DON'T MISS THIS ONE!!!
- Displacement: 13,200
- Total Power: 300 Cruising Speed: 25+ Max Speed: 32+
- Fuel: 200 Fresh Water: 40 Holding: 28
- The interior has a bright airy feeling from the 4 portlights and the 2 overhead hatches. The top shelf accomodations feature cherry cabinetry and luxurious designer decor. The salon/dinette features a crescent shaped sofa that coverts to a double berth, w/storage below and a dinette table. There is an island double berth forward w/privacy curtain and storage, and a mid-stateroom/conversation pit that converts to a double w/slide out base. The enclosed fiberglass head has a VacuFlush w/macerator, Shower w/curtain, vanity w/sink and storage below. Reverse cycle air/heat 23" LG flat screen TV in salon 10" drop down TV in mid cabin KEC AM/FM/CD Player Sirus Radio Carbon Monoxide detector
- Recessed Kenyon two burner smooth surface stove w/corian cover. Microwave coffee maker combo. Corian counter top 110/12 volt refrigerator Hot water heater
- Raymarine C80 GPS/Chartplotter Northstar AP 380 Auto Pilot Northstar NS1000 VHF Compass Remote Radio Control
- Engine Room
- Twin 350 Mag MPI Mercruiser Kohler 5.0 KW gen set Hot water heater Holding tank with Y-valve discharge
- Kohler 5.0 KW generator w/270 hrs 2 30 amp shore power connections 4 batteries Battery charger Dual battery isolator switch 12 volt distribution panel
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.