- 35 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
VERY MOTIVATED...ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED!!! Meticulously maintained!! This stylish 350 Sea Ray Sundancer has the offshore capabilities and spacious interior that make it perfect for the cruising family. Comfortably sleeps six owners and guests. Very roomy cabin with large forward berth and a king size galley and salon. Mid cabin seating area also can be converted to a private stateroom. Large head with seperate stall shower and an entrance from the master stateroom and salon.
Equipped with Quicksilver 7.5 KW generator, that will easily power all equipment while at sea or anchor.
- Displacement: 13,100
- Total Power: 330
- Entering through smoked glass door yoou are immediately impressed by the size of this salon. To port is the full galley equipped with Norcold ref/freezer, Three burner electric stove, Sharp Carousel microwave, built in coffee maker, large sink, and an abundance of counter space and storage. To starboard is a large sofa with adjustable dinette. Moving forward to port is the head featuring seperate enclosed shower stall, with entrances from the master stateroom and the salon. Continuing forward is the master stateroom with two hanging lockers and drawer storage. Aft of the salon is the sunken seating area, that also convert to a sleeping area that can be closed off for privacy. Two seperately controlled Marine A/C Panasonic 13"color TVSealand Vacuflush head w/ macerator and holding tank CO2 Detector Central vacumm system Built-in B&D Coffee Maker Pioneer DEH P6200 Stereo tuner w 8 speakers and remote 2 Rockford Fosgate 500w amplifiers Pioneer CDX_P610 CD changer
- Spacious fully equipped galley with an abundance of storage and working area. Norcold Ref/Freezer Kenyon 3 burner electric stove Sharp corousel microwave Built-in B&D Coffee Make 10 gal water heater
- Garmin GPSMAP 230 Raytheon L470 fish finder Titchie 4" compass Robertson AP2500 Auto Pilot Icom VHF Trim Tabs
- Large cockpit and helm designed for both ease in moving about and comfortable seating for 8 to 10 people. Two sets of canvas Three large bow sun pads Stainless bow rails Stainless cleats Windlass Transome door Swwim platform Stainless boarding ladder Trim Tabs
- This is a must see boat. You will not believe how meticulous the owner has been in maintaing this boat with an open checkbook. owner has all records. Recently completely wax.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.