- 46 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This beautiful 46 Sundancer is powered by the desirable 450 HP Cummins Turbo Diesel power option with slightly over 400 hours total time. She was fitted with a factory installed Bow Thruster and has a Florida Lift Systems hydraulic swim platform. Her factory Hardtop is yet another option that helps make this vessel one that is sure not to last long on the market. Her interior is finished with the highly sort after Cherry Wood interior and shows like new.
- Displacement: 28000
- Total Power: 450
- Fuel: 400 Fresh Water: 100 Holding: Yes
- Her layout sleeps (4) owners and guests in (2) staterooms plus an additional (2) on her electric convertible salon/dinette couch for a total of (6). The MASTER STATEROOM is located forward and it offers the following features: Centerline elevated island berth, Wardrobe locker, reverse cycle air conditioning overhead opening foredeck hatch, TV/VCR/Stereo as well as a full privacy bulkhead with door. The MID-CABIN is located aft of the main salon and below the helm area. It offers a settee that electrically converts to a double berth, Wardrobe locker, TV/VCR/Stereo, reverse cycle air conditioning and sliding doors for privacy. The MAIN SALON offers a electrically operated settee that converts for sleeping, reverse cycle air conditioning, TV/VCR/Stereo as well as CHERRY cabinets and trim throughout. The main HEAD COMPARTMENT is located to port just aft of the Master Stateroom. It offers access from both the salon as well as from the Master Stateroom. It's features include the following: Vanity sink, Vac-U-Flush toilet and an enclosed stall shower. The DAY/GUEST head is located to starboard just forward of the mid-berth. It offers a vanity sink, Vac-U-Flush toilet and shower.
- Electrical Systems
- 12 VOLT/24 VOLT (DC) SHIP'S POWER: (2) 12 volt 8D batteries (3) 12 volt battery (2) battery switches Battery parallel switch...emerg. start Professional Marine 24 volt battery charger/convertor Newmar 12 volt 30 amp battery charger/convertor 12 volt cabin lighting 12 volt cockpit lighting 120 VOLT/240 VOLT (AC) SHORE POWER: 120 volt AC 50 amp shore power inlet. Glendenning CableMaster...75' 240 Volt/50 amp. 120 Volt/240 Volt Auxillary SHIP'S POWER: 10.0KW Westerbeke GENERATOR
- Fiberglass integrated bow pulpit with anchor roller assembly Anchor w/30' chain and approx. 150' anchor rode Foredeck anchor locker "LoFrans" electric anchor windlass with remote controls Dual trumpet air horns S.S. Welded bow and side rails S.S. Cabin top handrails S.S. Cabin side handrails S.S. Boarding handrails S.S. Single stern handrail (2) rod holders Fiberglass radar arch Transom door (2) windshield wipers Tilt steering wheel ACR remote spotlight Freshwater foredeck wash down Freshwater transom wash down Dockside water connector TV/Telephone hook-up CANVAS: Tan "Sunbrella" Fiberglass hardtop Bimini top Eisenglass Front Enclosure Side curtains Cockpit awning Side and aft curtain Helm and electronics cover Cabin carpet runners Cockpit carpet Transom shower...hot and cold Cockpit wet bar with Marine Grade 12/24 Volt refrigerator/freezer Molded fiberglass cockpit boarding steps Fiberglass cockpit table (2) opening foredeck hatches (7) opening hull side port windows w/screens (2) port lights Florida Lift Systems Electro Hydraulic Swim Platform with S.S. ladder Electric windshield vent Electrically operated seat that converts to sunlounge...cockpit
- Bilge blowers Automatic bilge pumps (3) zone CruisAir AIR CONDITIONERS w/reverse cyle heat (XM II digital controls). Hydraulic trim tabs (2) Racor fuel filters at tanks (2) "Fleetguard" fuel filters at engines (3) "Xintex-Fireboy" carbon-monoxide detectors Flare kit "Reverso" oil x-changer system Dripless shaft logs Central vacuum system Underwater exhaust system Hydraulic steering "Vetus" 12 volt BOW THRUSTER (2)handheld fire extinguishers...cabin Halon automatic engine room fire extinguishing system
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.