- 41 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Take advantage of that "End of Season" motivation!
The 4100 Open is the most versatile vessel in Tiara's fleet. Just relocated from the Great Lakes this beautiful boat is known for being an upscale family cruiser as well as a very capable offshore. The 4100 sits on a very beamy hull allowing for a clean and comfortable ride. She has a full array of top of the line electronics including Furuno Radar, Northstar GPS, and Simrad Auto Pilot. The interior boasts gorgeous Teak and Holly sole, huge galley area, oversized head with stall shower, and a very comfortable master stateroom forward. The engine room is easily accessed via the cockpit entry door or a hatch near the helm station. The Detroit Diesel 6V-92’s 550 HP have always been professionally maintained and they look it not to mention that they clearly out perform the CAT 435 power option across the board. Don’t miss this opportunity to own this superior multi purpose vessel in like new condition.
- Displacement: 27500
- Total Power: 550
- Fuel: 524 Fresh Water: 130 Holding: 50
- As you enter the cabin from the bridge you are immediately struck by the beautiful and flawless Teak and Holly sole. The galley is to starboard, it is quite large and has all of the necessary amenities as well as an abundance of storage. There is a full size fridge and freezer and a ton of Corian style counter space. The head is slightly forward and is accessed either via the cabin entry or that from the master stateroom. It has a vacu-flush head and a large stand up shower with a bench seat. The Master stateroom is forward and quite large with a queen pedestal bed and storage in every corner. Exiting the Master to Port is a convertible dinette which can accommodate two more. The interior of this boat is exactly what you expect from Tiara and that is first class. •Cabin Interior •Beautiful Teak and Holly Sole •Master Forward •Sony High Power Stereo •Sony CD Changer •Bose Speakers incl. Sub Woofer •Conv. Dinette •MarineAir A/C
- Situated to the starboard side of the main cabin the space is open and airy and is finished in a light oak. Norcold Refrigerator/Freezer Panasonic Micro/Convection Oven 2 Burner Electric Stove Nutone Flush Mounted Blender Black and Decker Coffee Maker S/S Sink
- This Tiara is outfitted with a full array of top electronics. Northstar 951X GPS Navigator Furuno FCV-582L Color Echosounder Furuno Gaas 8 Tone Daylight Display Raytheon Tri Data Simrad Robertson APII Auto Pilot ICOM IC M127 VHF Ritchie Powerdamp Plus Compass Clarion AM/FM/CD (Cockpit and Helm)
- Engine Room
- The engine room is easy to access either via the entry door from the cockpit or to do a quick check, from the hatch next to the helm station. The Detroit Diesel 6V-92's have always been professionally maintained and are absolutely gleaming with the optional chrome package. The entire engine room is totally spotless and has always been this way with her very particular owner. The Onan genset runs so quietly and efficiently that you can barley tell that it is on. All of the connections are triple clamped and inspected regularly. She has been pampered inside and out and it definitely shows. Detroit Diesel 6V-92's Port-1345 Hrs.(Feb 2012) Stbd-1345 Hrs.(Feb 2012) Onan Genset-1050 Hrs. Fireboy Halon Fire Suppression System Battery Chargers Racor Filters
- The deck and cockpit of this vessel are the highlight. If you are into serious offshore fishing this Tiara has over 100 square feet of cockpit to maneuver around to land that big fish. There are in deck fish boxes, in gunwale lockable rod storage, FW and SW Wash downs, Lee's S/S Rod holders, and a transom door. If fishing is not you thing than that's ok too because the same oversized cockpit can fit several deck chairs and even a table. There is enough seating for all of your guests for that nice evening cruise. The well appointed helm station keeps you right in the action with an L Shaped settee just to port. The helm also has A/C, remote seat, and stereo controls. From the helm there is an ACR remote spotlight, remote control windlass, and a windshield vent. The foredeck is quite large and has plenty of room for catching some sun. On the bow there is a plow style anchor with plenty of chain and rode and foot controls for the Maxwell Windlass. This is a very stylish and comfortable high quality express cruiser. Cockpit Wet Bar w/ Ice Maker Helm A/C Electronic Helm Seat Fresh Water Washdown Salt Water Washdown Locking Rod Storage in Gunwale Combing Bolsters Lee's S/S Rod Holders (4) Maxwell Remote Windlass ACR Remote Spotlight Wide Side Decks Over 100Sq.Ft. Cockpit Helm Area L-Shaped Settee Aft Cockpit Fold down Bench Seat 3 Sided Enclosure
- Owner's personal belongings
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Interested parties can click on this link 41’ Tiara Open Express 1998 Streaming Video and proceed to the ""In House" Listing Section to view videos of this fine vessel along with additional photographs. Depending on your Internet connection (Dial up, DSL or Cable) the loading of these videos could take several minutes. YOU MUST Contact Central Listing Agent Craig R .Travis at 561-212-6154 or by email at email@example.com. Discover the Affiniti Advantage!