An opportunity to purchase a highly popular Cabo Express at a realistic price. She has been meticulously maintained and shows it as you approach her at the dock. Powered by a pair of Caterpillar 3116 TA generating 350 HP each and has had all manufacturer recommended updates demonstrating her high degree of maintenance. Her cruise speed is a comfortable 26 knots and her top performance is 30 knots. Rigged with a Marlin Tower she is ready to go and ready to fish at a moments notice. A spacious interior layout with a full range of amenities makes this Cabo a must see ofr the individual considering an express style vessel equipped with Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning and Generator. Note: that a new radar with overlay has just been installed
- Displacement: 18300
- Total Power: 350 Cruising Speed: 26@2450 Max Speed: 30@2800
- Fuel: 320 Fresh Water: 50 Holding: 20
- From companionway, starboard side L-shaped sofa with folding bunk sleeps 2. Forward of sofa is a hanging locker. Forward V-berth with convertible dinette table sleeps 2. Rod storage above both sides of V-berth.
- Galley to port with Corian countertops, stainless steel sink, built-in microwave, single burner stove, storage, refrigerator/freezer. To port, stand up head with shower with upright rod storage. Teak and Holly cabin sole. • Refrigerator • Microwave • Water heater • Corian countertop • 1 Burner stove • Freshwater system • Sink
- ICOM M127 VHF Radio Garmin GPS Map 5215 w/ Weather Overlay Radar(New Mid 2009) Clarion Remote Control AM/FM/6 Disc Robertson AP20 Autopilot Ritchie Compass Flo Scan Fuel Management System Glendinning Sychronizer Alpine VCR Sony Television
- Engine Room
- Equipped with Caterpillar 3116 diesels she has been expectly maintained and has had all manufacturer mechanical updates performed.
- Electrical System
- • 110AC electrical system • Battery parallel switch • 3 Batteries • Reverse cycle air/heat • 12V DC electrical system • Battery charger • Dockside electrical cable (30 amp)
- Tournament rigged she was fitted with a fully equipped Marlin Tower with full controls and a four sided eisenglass enclosure with drop curtain at rear. She has been fitted with Single X Rupp Outriggers and bilateral teaser reels. • Anchor • Bow rail • Running lights • Portside settee Cockpit Freezer Cockpit Livewell Cockpit Fish Box U-Line Icemaker • Transom door • Freshwater & saltwater washdown • Anchor lights • Spreader lights Cockpit Rocket Launcher on Pedestal Eight (8) Rod Holders along contour of Tower Fireboy Halon Fire Extinguishing System
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Interested parties can click on this link 31’ Cabo Diesel Express 1999 Streaming Video and proceed to the ""In House" Listing Section to view videos of this fine vessel along with additional photographs. Depending on your Internet connection (Dial up, DSL or Cable) the loading of these videos could take several minutes.