- 30 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- XL 454
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This Pursuit Offshore shows as if it were almost a brand new boat. Every aspect of this boat has been meticulously maintained by its knowledgeable owner. In May of ’06 the boat was in the yard for its annual out of water maintenance including; New Bottom Paint, Speed Prop Job, and mechanical work including; New Risers and Elbows and all new Belts and Fluids. Courtesy of last year’s hurricane season the Bimini Top and the entire 3 sided Eisenglass enclosure is new as well. The current owner since he has owned the vessel has installed a Kohler Genset, MarineAir A/C, Both Transmissions are new, and there is only 120 Hrs on the Stbd Engine SMOH. This Pursuit is as close to perfect as possible, nothing has been missed.
- Displacement: 11,500#
- Total Power: 350
- The cabin is highlighted by its pristine Teak and Holly sole which strikes you as soon as you enter. When the current owner bought this vessel one of the first things that he did was have a Genset and A/C installed to keep his family comfortable on those long summer days. There are berths below for four in the very spacious cabin, two pilot berths to Starboard and a double berth forward. The oversized head with pullout shower is to Port. There is a backlit rod storage showcase to keep your fishing gear safe and out of the way and a full Galley including Refrigerator, microwave, and a single burner cook top. MarineAir A/C Norcold Refrigerator Goldstar Microwave Single Burner Stove CO detector
- This Pursuit Offshore is rigged with a full array of top of the line electronics: Raymarine L770 iCom IC-M502 Standard Am/Fm/Cass Ritchie Compass Trim Tabs
- Engine Room
- The FWC Crusader XL 454's are easily accessible from the cockpit as the bridge deck raises hydraulically. The engine compartment is absolutely spotless from top to bottom. The Stbd engine has only 120 hrs SMOH. These tried and true Crusaders will cruise strong and efficiently with only a little over 1000 hours. There is also a 4kW Kohler Generator with 190 hours. Every fitting is double or triple clamped, there are also dual battery chargers, and a Fireboy Halon system. Just as the rest of the boat the engines and engine room are nearly perfect. FWC Crusader XL 454's Kohler Genset New Riser and Elbows New Transmissions Battery Chargers Fireboy Halon System
- Set up for serious fishing and diving or for family cruising this Pursuit is very versatile. The Pompanette Fighting chair is easily removed from the deck plate to be stowed when not fishing, which is precisely what the owners does to reduce damage from the elements. Courtesy of the ’05 hurricane season the Bimini and 3 sided Eisenglass enclosure is all new. The cockpit is over 60 Sq. feet and there is also a very large foredeck for sunning or lounging. This is a very solid and smartly designed vessel which was actually manufactured for Pursuit by Tiara Yachts, need we say more? NEW Bimini and Eisenglass Pompanette Fighting Chair Lee's Outriggers Livewell Fresh and Salt Water Washdowns Aft Deck Lighting
- The owner’s personal belongings and fishing equipment are excluded.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.