- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4L FWC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Well maintained vessel that show to be yonger than it is. A must see if your looking for this exceptional Sea Ray Express.
- LWL: 33 Displacement: 11,500
- Total Power: 330 Cruising Speed: 24 Max Speed: 30
- Fuel: 225 Fresh Water: 40 Holding: 28
- Below the interior is the Standard for this model with a mid-cabin aft, full galley to port, convertible dinette, standup head with shower, and a double berth forward. Plenty of storage in three hanging lockers. Sleeps 6 in comfort.
- Alcohol/Electric Stove AC/Heat Refrigerator Microwave TV System Monitor Panel Built In Vacuum System C.O System Clarion am/fm Stereo w/6 disc cd changer
- Garmin 220 Furuno 1721 Compass Standard VHF
- Engine Room
- Halon Fire System Electric assist hatch
- Jabsco Remote Spotlight Lofran Windlass Deck Pad
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.