- 80 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- TAMD 122P
- Number of Engines
JACK HARGRAVE DESIGNED 80 FOOT CUSTOM COCKPIT MOTOR YACHT
Custom built by Beachem Yachts, for Jack Beachem, who worked closely with Jack Hargrave in the design and construction of this all aluminum 80' cockpit motor yacht.
Designed to satisfy any and all boating needs. Fish from the full beam cockpit with seperate controls. Long and short range cruising with its 750 mile range, or live-aboard, with exceptional living and storage space. However you utilize this unique vessel, you will find that it was designed with quality, comfort, durability and convenience by a very knowledgeable boater.
- Displacement: 80,000
- This custom, one of a kind motor yacht was built for the owner of the company as a personal yacht. So much extra effort and detail was used to ensure the safety and accommodations were 100 percent effective. Outfitted with teak, corian, marble, and graced with pewter fixtures, her beauty goes well beyond skin deep. Upon entering the vessel thru either port or starboard sliding doors the luxury and detail will be breathtaking as you walk into the main salon. On the port side is a sofa bed, and all purpose table. To the starboard side is a leather recliner and forward salon area offers 2 custom swivel chairs and table, as well as the entertainment center. Forward of the salon and down the steps is the crew quarters with 2 beds, TV, stereo, full size shower,head and lavatory as well as closet and drawers along with a refrigerator to give the crew or quests total privacy. Looking aft in the salon you will see a custom teak glass top dining table with 6 teak chairs, bar and storage cabinets. To the starboard side of the bar is the galley with teak parquet flooring and to the port side are steps that lead to the pilot house. On the lower level of the salon area and down the steps is a cuddy with queen size bed, head, lavatory and closet space. Continuing aft down the hall on port side is a large utility closet and starboard is the stack washer/dryer. Port side is the VIP stateroom containing queen size bed and 4 storage drawers built under the bed and a teak cedar lined closet. This stateroom also has a private head,lavatory, full size shower and vanity with marble countertops and pewter fixtures. Continuing aft on the starboard side is the master bath with jetted garden tub/shower combo(with corian shower walls) and teak closet, head, lavatory, vanity with marble countnertops and pewter fixtures, teak drawers and teak parquet flooring. Master stateroom is located aft of that with the custom teak bed frame and 6 built in drawers centered, 2 cedar lined closets and storage drawers to port and 1 cedar lined closet, storage drawers and dressing table to starboard. The 72" sliding patio doors will lead you to the aft deck where you will find the engine compartment, throttle controls, ladder to upper deck on port side and centered on the transom is a door opening to the 3' swim platform. Now let's go up the ladder to the upper deck and "island kitchen" where you can cook your fresh catch of the day on the Jenn-Air grill. Storage lockers, 20' Zodiac and ladder to the flybridge are found as well as a door to enter the air conditioned pilot house. Inside the pilot house is electronics, head, lavatory, sofa bed and custom teak storage bench for charts and plotting instruments. More on this room later ! This vessel was built with extended cruising or liveaboard in mind. Every inch of room is used wisely. 102,000 BTU CruisAir A/C Heat System-(6 units) 5 Vacuflush heads Marble countertops in Master and Vip bath Pewter fixtures throughout Teak panel walls Teak parquet flooring Security System With 2 Keypads BarnaClean Barnacle Control System 6 Tv's Satellite TV System Pioneer 100 Disc CD Player Surround Sound Throughout DVD/VHF Combo Player 3 Refrigerators 3 Sunbathing Cushions on Front Deck Custom Teak Sliding Pocket Doors
- Total Power: 610
- To the starboard and aft of the main salon is the galley. The galley is equipped with full size, top of the line appliances. The counter tops are Corian as well as a Corian Double sink. The cabinets are custom made teak with dividers in between the dishes to prevent breakage in rough seas ! There is plenty of storge space for glassware, silverware, utensils and food in this galley. Any cook will be right at home. The dining bar is custom teak measuring 30" x 78" with six teak chairs. The back bar measures 16" X 55" and has a built in liquor cabinet that will accommodate 15 one liter bottles. GE 4 Burner Smooth Top Stove/Oven Combo Frigidaire Refrigerator Freezer with Built in Door Water/Ice Under Counter Coffee Service GE Dishwasher Retractable Garbage Can GE Microwave
- Pilot House/Electronics
- Access to the pilot house is a full size stairway from the galley(interior) and sliding door on the upper deck-exterior. This room has 3 AC/Heat units (2)12,000 and (1)10,000 with digital controls for a total of 34,000 BTU. There are 2 custom swivel chairs, table and custom hide-a-bed sofa to make this area an extra stateroom if needed. Looking aft to starboard is the vacuflush head and lavatory. Mounted on the ceiling are teak rod holders to store fishing gear. The custom teak captain chair also serves as a storage compartment for charts and navigation supplies and the back rest can be moved either fore or aft. The pilot house also has a TV, projector centered aft and large roll up screen forward to convert it to a theater with surround sound. All of the blinds can be closed for darkness while you watch the action on the large screen. Electrical panel is located on the port helm station supplying 12 and 24 volt service as well as AC service. Electronics for navigation include Radar, Auto Pilot, GPS, VHF Radio, Loran ,Telephone/Intercom system, Depth Sounder and Compass. Instrumentation for both TAMD122 Volvo engines consisting of oil temperature and pressure, voltage, V-drive temperature, tachometer, turbo , and alarms are located forward of the 36" teak steering wheel as well as knotmeter, engine synchronizer, air horn, trim tabs, rudder angle indicator, search light control, hailer, anchor control, hydraulic shift and throttle controls. There are 3 electric windshield wipers with washers to complete accessories in the pilot house. The pilot house is constructed of aluminum and is framed and insulated before finishing with teak panel walls and carpet. Hydraulic Steering Furuno Radar Model 1941-48 miles SI-TEX Depth/Fish Finder AVS-107 Robertson Auto Pilot-RP300X with Remote Control Garmin GPS Model 210 Navigation Lights Buell Air Horns(2-15" and 2-18" Horns ICOM VHF Transceiver IC-M58 Tigershark Loran Model LCL Audiovox AM/FM Stereo MS-150 Daewoo 19" Color TV Rope Lighting Around Windows
- Fly Bridge
- As you exit the pilot house and to the starboard side is a ladder that leads to the fly bridge. There are two large cushioned coolers port and starboard that are secured on the deck and serve as storage and seating as well as a captains chair centered aft of the steering wheel. The instrument panel is located forward of the 36" stainless steering wheel and is complete for both TAMD122P Volvo Penta engines with oil pressure, voltage, V-drive temp , turbo , alarm, and tachometer. Other components are knotmeter, compass, engine synchronizer, VHF Radio, rudder angle indicator, search light, anchor control, air horn, remote auto pilot control, GPS and depth sounder. Hydraulic shift and throttle controls are to starboard of the wheel. The aluminum radar arch holds various components such as antennas, spreader lights, Satellite TV antenna and speakers. A varnished teak cap rail surrounds the area along with a 1" stainless rail. A bimini top with white Sunbrella canvas completes the fly bridge area. Standard Horizon Depth Sounder with alarm Simrad EQ-32 Depth Sounder Motorola Trito VHF Transceiver M-200 Anchor Light Masthead Light Spreader Lights
- The upper deck is home to most guests while traveling or at the dock. It is a large area that is suitable for tanning and entertaining. On the starboard side forward is the "Island Kitchen" that contains the Jenn-Air grill for cooking the catch of the day, along with a refrigerator and a sink with hot and cold water. The unit has a Corian countertop and many storage drawers with teak handles. Mounted to the port of the unit is the EPIRB and fire extinguisher. Above the kitchen area are yellow or white lights for night time entertaining. On the port(2) and starboard(1) side of the deck are large cushioned fiberglass boxes that serve as seating or storage. Looking aft and to the starboard side is the 20.2" Zodiac RIB as the yacht tender. The tender was purchased from the 1996 Atlanta Olympic Committee as it was used as new for only a couple of months in the Summer Olympics as a marker boat. It is is powered by a 115HP Mercury outboard engine and equipped with VHF radio, depth sounder, AM/FM radio, life jackets, first aid kit, flares, 2 fire extinguishers, fishing rod holders, radar arch, and numerous storage compartments. It also has a custom canvas cover and seating for 8-10 passengers. It is lifted by a hydraulic davit (2500 lb. capacity) and stored on a custom aluminum cradle. The deck flooring is painted white with Awl Grip and non-skid coating. Rails that surround the deck area are a teak cap rail with 1" stainless rail mounted on top. Cap rails are varnished and kept in excellent condition. EPIRB SatFind-406 20'2" Zodiac Presidential Model YL600 Davit by Nick Jackson Company Jenn-Air Grill Refrigerator Retractable Garbage Can
- Engine Room
- Access to the engine room is thru 2 hatches in the cockpit. The vessel is powered by Twin Volvo Penta TAMD122P engines. The 25KW Westerbeke Genset is located center forward and the 12.5 KW Westerbeke Genset is located center aft. There is plenty of room to work around in the engine compartment and is equipped with lighting. Twin Volvo Penta 610HP Diesels Oil change system Racor Fuel Filter System 25KW Westerbeke Diesel Genset 12.5 KW Westerbeke Diesel Genset BPM V-Drives ZF Transmissions 3" Prop Shaft Reduction Gear 2.816:1 Propeller Size 36" X 44" BarnaClean Barnacle Control System Professional Mariner Battery Charger (4) 8-D Batteries Boxed and Covered Seafire Halon Automatic Fire Extinguishing System-Model 1301 Engine Room Guages 2-3000 GPH 12V Bilge Pumps with Float Switches One 5,100 GPH 115 Volt Electric Bilge Pump Perko Battery Switches Port and Starboard Shaft Log Bilge Pumps
- The vessel has a welded aluminum hull, deck, superstructure, longitudinals, stringers and cross beams. She is prepped and painted with Awl Grip paint. The vessel has a high bow with 68" freeboard and 3 water tight bulkheads. She has a vee bottom with a 12" keel running the full length to promote good tracking ability. Two 6" skegs have been added between the keel and chine(one on each side) as well. The bottom has been prepped and painted for salt water use and zinc anodes added as required. The 75lb. anchor draws up flush with the bow of the boat with a winch. The first 20' of anchor line is 1/2" chain and the remainder is 300' of 3/4" line. The anchor line lays in a locker on the front deck. 2 Anchors with 300' of 3/4" line Lewmar Anchor Winch With Dedicated Battery High Water Bilge Alarm Smoke/Fume Detector 2 Twenty Gallon Water Heaters
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Interested parties can click on this link 80’ Beachem Motor Yacht 1996 Streaming Video and proceed to the ""In House" Listing Section to view videos of this fine vessel along with additional photographs. Depending on your Internet connection (Dial up or DSL) the loading of these videos could take several minutes. Discover the Affiniti Advantage! To schedule a personal inspection please contact Central Agent Martha Beachem 678-429-6387 Cell or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Discover the Affiniti Advantage ! ! ! With offices in: Lighthouse Point, FL Coconut Grove, FL & Boston, MA