8/2011 -- New Upgrades & Maintenance Performed:
NEW Satellite TV System, NEW Bow Thruster, NEW 40" Samsung HDTV in Salon, Raymarine AutoPilot, AlgaeX Fuel Polishing System, Bottom Painted, 2 New Air Handlers in Salon, New Cabinet in Salon
1997 SEA RAY 550 SEDAN BRIDGE, 55' - Twin 550 HP Detroit 6V92’s, Westerbeke 15 KW generator This vessel has approximately 775 hours and is in Immaculate Condition. Cherry wood interior accented with many upgrades. Flat Screen TV's just added in Master & VIP Staterooms... New Raymarine C120 at Helm Station!!
Follow the molded bridge stairs to the large dual air conditioned bridge that has Furuno Radar and Raytheon C120 Chartplotter, B&G - GPS, and autopilot with a remote control, Glendinning synchronizer, fish finder, searchlight, stereo-cd, wet bar & ice box, large sitting area, two Pompanette captain chairs and much more. One of the nicest best equipped 55' Sea Rays anywhere.
Large Salon has L-shaped sectional sofa with matching swivel arm chair, galley with side by side refrigerator freezer, cook top, microwave, trash compactor and ample storage. Three staterooms with two full heads. Master has large forward queen size berth, cedar closets , TV, large separate head and shower. Starboard stateroom has full size berth and night stand. Port state room includes two berths. Five separate air conditioning systems keep the vessel climate controlled, central vacuum, and washer/dryer.
Vessel is new inside and out....Owner Says Sell!!!!
- NEW Upgrades & Maintenance -- 8/2011
- NEW Satellite TV System NEW Bow Thruster NEW 40" Samsung HDTV in Salon Raymarine AutoPilot AlgaeX Fuel Polishing System Bottom Painted 2 New Air Handlers in Salon New Cabinet in Salon
- Beam: 15 Displacement: 45700
- Total Power: 550 Cruising Speed: 24 Max Speed: 27
- Fuel: 700 Fresh Water: 200
- Salon & Galley
- MAIN SALON 40" Samsung HDTV -- NEW 8/2011 Satellite TV System -- NEW 8/2011 Bar Air Conditioner Setee AM/FM Tuner Blinds & Carpeting Chair & Counter Cherry Wood Interior GALLEY Bar Air Conditioner Marvel Refrigerator w/ Freezer Kenyon 3-burner Electric Stove Sharp Microwave Oven Trash Compactor Pressure Dockside Fresh Water System Water Heater Dinette Sink Nutone Blender Space Saver Coffee Machine Counter Icemaker Cherry Wood Interior
- MASTER STATEROOM: King Berth Private Head w/ Shower Stall Vanity w/ Mirrors Cedar-lined Hanging Locker New Flat Screen TV Overhead Lockers Side Shelves/Drawers Floor Storage Access to area under berth VIP STATEROOM STARBOARD: Full Size Berth Vanity w/ Mirrors New Flat Screen TV Cedar-lined Hanging Locker Storage under bed GUEST STATEROOM PORT: Single Berth TV/VCR Unit Cedar Hanging Locker GUEST HEAD: Guest Head is to Port Stall Shower
- The Flybridge features snap-in carpet, aluminum frame venturi windshield, forward bench seating with storage, radar arch, full instrumentation and electronics, Hynautic hydraulic controls, systems monitor panel, Glendenning engine synchronizer,ice maker, refrigerator, ACR remote spotlight, Clarion AM/FM stereo w/ 6-pack CD changer. NEW Raytheon C120 Chartplotter NEW Bow Thruster NEW Raymarine AutoPilot B & G Autopilot Furuno radar VHF radio Helmseat Horn Dual A/C Compass Depth sounder Fish finder B & G GPS Instrument Panel Furuno RP110 Plotter
- Electrical System
- 110 Volt AC electrical system 12 Volt DC electrical system Battery bank Westerbeke Generator 15KW Automatic battery Charger (12 & 24 Volt) Battery parallel switch Battery Dockside Electrical Cable Lighting System Glendenning Synchronizer Searchlight
- Transom Door Bow Pulpit Pressure freshwater wash down system Bow Rail Hand Rail Windlass Coast Guard Safety Package Console cover Fenders with lines Navigation light Electric-controlled searchlight Windshield
- Engine Room
- Two (2) Halon fire control systems Fresh water cooling system Engine Synchronizers Holding tank Engine temerature alarm Oil Pressure alarm Bilge blower Emergency engine stop Racor fuel filters Oil Filter Two (2) automatic manual Fuel tank Smoke alarm High water alarm Oil temperature alarm Water temperature alarm
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact David Lash at 954-695-8170 with any questions or to arrange a showing!