- 40 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Caterpillar 3208TA
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 40 foot Grand Banks Eastbay is new to the market and is located in Darien, CT. during the summer and Norwalk, CT. during the winter. Grand Banks Eastbay has always been considered the benchmark for all others in this class. She carries a long reputation of class and workmanship unmatched in other yachts.
Designed by C. Raymond Hunt Associates and built to the industry’s highest standards by Grand Banks Yachts, the Eastbay 40FB is an outstanding cruising boat and represents an exceptional value in today’s market. Evolving from the very successful Eastbay 38, the 40FB brought superior livability through the expanded fully enclosed climate controlled pilot house, guest cabin, separate stall shower, and flybridge. As is the case with all Eastbay models she has classic downeast styling yet built with state of the art production methods and modern hull form below the waterline. Her modified deep-V provides cruising speeds near 25kn with exceptional comfort and sea keeping.
Remedy has been carefully maintained by one owner since it was new. No expense has been spared to keep her in tip top shape. Twin Caterpillar 3208TA / 375 HP engines. The hull color is a beautiful deep Ferro Blue. The blue hull is in excellent shape and still has a great shine to her. and she has flybridge and main salon steering. A Galley-Down arrangement makes for a comfortable interior that has been recently re-done. A Tapered Island Bed in the Stateroom and comfortable bathroom. A second head with shower in the starboard cabin. She sleeps 4 to 6 owners and guests in yacht style comfort. Other amenities, options and standard equiptment include; Vacu-flush head in forward port-side head, stainless steel, top loading ice box in galley. A 3 burner cooktop with microwave/convection oven. Corian counters in both heads. Ice maker at bar. Hinged bottle locker. Heart Freedom 209 Inverter with 2 extra batteries. 16K BTU Marine Air.. Glendinning Synchronizer. Generator. Full electronics recently upgraded.
* This is a one owner boat. All new salon cushions and canvas.
* If you are in the market for a downeast style yacht or specifically a 40' Eastbay, you should make an appointment to see this boat.
She is available to be seen by appointment. Owner will consider all reasonable offers. Contact the listing broker today.
- Total Power: 375 Cruising Speed: 24 Max Speed: 28
- Fuel: 450 Fresh Water: 110
- 16K BTU Marine Air W/Remote-Salon/Two self contained units Tapered Island Bed (Forward) Corian Vanity Countertops in Heads Down Galley Arrangement Lined Curtains
- Water Purifier S/S top Loading Ice Box w/Freezer Coolmatic Refrigerator Extra Shelf Over Galley U-Line Ice Maker 110V 3-Burner cooktop w/Microwave/Convection oven Hinged Bottle Locker
- Furuno Video sounder: Mod#667 50 KHZ Furuno Video sounder: Mod#667 200KHZ Furno Depth 667 Furno Depth 582 Furuno 1931 Radar Northstar 951XD LH5 hailer 20W 1Horn 2 Intercom Robinson AP 3000 Hubbel TV & Phone Inlet Standard Omni VHF - 2 Units TV/VCR & Speakers Up & Down Cell Phone & Separate Jack for Modem
- Heart Freedom 20 Inverter W/2 extra Batteries Holding Tank Indicator 110 volt system Spotlight Circuit Breakers
- Deck and Hull
- Two Fishing Rod Holders Chart Locker at Port Helm White Deck Blue Hull Beige Nonskid Flybridge W/Steering Extended Swim Platform Electronic Console at Lower Helm Bimini Top
- Oil Change Kit Spur Line Cutters Seland Vacu-flush Head FWD. Port head Battery Chargicator Glendinning Synchronizer-One Station Westerbeke Generator
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Thanks for visiting our site and your interest in this yacht. We look forward to seeing you dockside under blue skies and bright sunshine.