- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- D 6
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This 43’ Albin North Sea Cutter is a new introduction into the Albin line for the 2015 model year.
This 2015, 43' Albin North Sea Cutter is a unique vessel that incorporates much of Albin’s history into this fast cutter style vessel. She is being built in Taiwan by the same family that has built many other iconic world class brands. She can be ordered with a variety of engine and pod drive train combinations.
Redefining Interior Comfort, once you’ve boarded the 43 North Sea Cutter, you’ll find an interior layout that is far from that of a conventional yacht. She is a magnificent example of the Albin lineage. She will standout whether at sea or dockside at the yacht club with your choice of colored hull. She will sleep up to seven owners and guests in her forward main guest cabin, salon and aft cabin. The main salon is bright, uncluttered and very accommodating. An L-shaped settee is opposite a well-equipped galley. Forward and down the guest cabin with its own private head is a versatile space. Forward to Starboard is a smaller crew or guest cabin. This can be ordered as a dinette down feature. This is desirable and give the owners and guest a roomy dining area or chart utility zone. She can also be ordered as a galley down which enlarges the salon area. An interior second helm station makes operating this yacht in all weather conditions comfortable, friendly and safe in climate controlled environment.
The owner’s stateroom is located aft of the main salon. Its queen berth is just off of the centerline and features wide walkarounds. The stateroom also features an ample head, a separate shower, and plenty of storage. The aft cabin opens to a generous cockpit. A few steps up is a sundeck, and up several more steps is a bridge with a second helm station. Cruising or living on board this yacht offers features and benefits expected in larger yachts and every area has been well thought out. Options and other standard features include bow thruster, stern thruster, inverter, generator, air conditioning, yacht controller and much more.
This 43 Albin is a new concept in speed, performance and layout and was developed from the fast patrol boats of the North Atlantic where treacherous seas continually test a vessel’s seaworthiness. Originally a Ray Hunt Hull, this new model has been modified to blend the newest hull and yacht hull design technology to produce the best ride possible in all sea conditions. There can be no compromises with these boats and the Albin 43 North Sea Cutter is no exception. Whether you are a serious cruising family or a liveaboard, this vessel is the perfect match.
Performance wise the hull's sharp entry, allows for a smooth ride in pounding surf and overall engineering enables easy handling in head, following and quartering sea conditions. She is Capable of speeds to 25+ knots depending on engine choice. With the newest Pod Drive Technology speeds above 30 Knots are easily obtainable to outrun any storm. The Albin 43 North Sea Cutter is remarkably stable and maneuverable. The design concept of the Cutter class sets the Albin 43 North Sea Cutter apart from conventional cruisers in terms of both seaworthiness and performance. This is a "no nonsense" vessel for the Yachtsman who respects high performance under the most adverse conditions at sea. Dependable, twin diesel engines are standard and you have a choice of a variety of recognized engine manufacturers including Volvo, Caterpillar, Cummins, Yanmar and others. Most all offer the new Pod Drive Systems.
If you want a wonderful cruising or livaboard yacht that is specious, seaworthy, has standout beauty and is moderately priced contact us as soon as possible. You can still be cruising your favorite waters this season on board this world class yacht. Contact us today.
- Additional Information
- Additional Specs, Equipment and Information: Builder/Designer Builder: Albin Dimensions LOA: 43" LWL: 34'9" Beam: 14'5" Displacement: 25,000 lbs Draft: 3'10" Engines Engine(s): Twin Volvo Engine(s) HP: 370 Engine Model: D-6 Tankage Fuel: 500Gallons Water: 200 Gallons Holding: 42 Gallons
- HULL AND DECK
- Hull and Deck Laminated Tinted Safety Glass Molded Non-skid deck service Courtesy lights cockpit and bridge Fresh water washdown in AnchorLocker 3 staterooms and 2 heads. Transom handle above platform Ladder Windlass with 300' of anchor chain Sliding salon companionway door. 2 large bins in transom for storage Drainage Handrails in cockpit Color gelcoat (Optional) Color Deckhouse (Optional) Fishing rod holders (4) on gunnel Flagpole holder in cockpit Bronze Sea Cocks Large 12" Stainless Steel cleats Anchor locker with large self bailing hatch for storage. Satinless Steel Seaports with screens Swim Platform Bow anchor roller Stainless Steel anchor Sliding Windows in Salon Transom Swim Platform doors Bow rails 1 1/4" Stainless Steel Fresh and salt water washdown Hand shower in transom hot and cold fresh water. Pumpout on Starboard deck Water intake port deck Fresh water washdown on transom Saltwater washdown Elecrical connection 50 amp. Handrails
- Flybridge Stidd Capt. Helm Optional Capt and Mate helm Chairs *Stidd Optional Seating for six Benches and locker for storage with watertight drawers Radar tower optional Marlin tower optional Searchlight with controls Hardtop or Bimini top with enclosures optional Electronics at the buyers option to be installed on delivery. All electonics are optional and by buyers selection. Grab Rails Captain and mate chairs Refrigerator and icemaker Wetbar Controls, console and gauges Windlass controls Full engine instrumentation.
- INTERIOR AND CABIN
- The main salon on the 43Albin North Sea Cutter is large, open and airy and well lit. She is offered with a galley up and three guest cabin layout or galley down with a two guest cabin layout; either being standard. She sleeps up to seven owners and guest in either two or three guest cabins. The woodwork is impressive and is everywhere. This is a truly warm interior influenced by the more upscale traditional yachts found in the Northeast. Teak and Holly sole throughout Companion door to side decks Entertainment Center Surround Sound Stereo in Salon Flat screen TV/DVD in Salon:Optional Flat screen TV/DVD in Master Optional AM/FM Radio with CD Cherry interior with fine varnish Satin finish Convertible L Shaped Complete Lower Station with full instrumentation Cushion choice of colors Coffee table easily converts to dinette w flaps or leaf for dining. Indirect accent lighting Air Conditioning and climate control Inverter system
- This is a Galley Up or Down layout of your choice and is adequate for it's intended purpose. Galley down it is located out of view of salon entertainment and keeps kitchen prep out of site, always desirable. A dinette down is also offered. With either galley down or dinette the third guest cabin is sacrificed; however the galley down or dinette is a popular choice. Ample storage and all appliances you would expect on a 46. Countertops *Sahara Corian Drawer type refrigerators Optional Drawers for silverware and plates Freezer w storage above Optional 2 Burner Stove w Ceramic tops Microwave convection 110v Deluxe Galley sink Lighting AC GFI outlets
- AC three zone climate controled heat and air conditioning reverse cycle Fresh water, fuel and holding tank gauges. 9 KW Northern Lights Lugger Generator Batteries: 1 each engine, 1 for house and 1 for the genset. Teak Cockpit decking, Non Teak side and foredecks Exterior speakers Cockpit lights Exterior AC GFI outlets Racor fuel filters Two 300 gallon fuel tanks *optional Receptacles throughout including under the storage in salon Joystick: optional All electronics are optional All canvas are optional. ***All Pricing is plus shipping and makeready depending on final destination, delivery and optional equipment.
- This vessel is a two head layout, one for each cabin to insure privacy for owners and guests. Both are comfortable and function with stall showers and vacuflush heads. Certainly more than adequate for cruising or living on board. Marine toilets with vacuflsh 4800 series Seperate showers in each with dedicated sump pumps Non slip surfaces in heads and showers Both black water and grey water holding tanks. Mirrors in both heads AC GFI outlets Lights Hot and cold pressure water.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- To Our Boating Friends, *Thank You for stopping by and visiting with RCYS. We appreciate every persons visit over the last 40 years and enjoy making new boating friends each year. We are open and available seven days a week. Showings by appointment. Financing available to qualified buyers. Other services include survey, insurance, documentation, closings and service. Or if you just want to talk boating feel free to call. Be sure to subscribe to our Newsletter and Join us on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Linkedin . Call 203-542 0827 or email Info@RCYachtSales.com. * RCYS is a Veterans owned and operated organization. * Contact RCYS about a career in yacht sales. * Florida State Licensed * Established 1975 **CONTACT RCYS TODAY ABOUT A CAREER IN YACHT SALES**