- 130 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
The 130' Mega Yacht "Abigail K", formerly "Entrepreneur II", is now available by appointment. "Abigail K” is well known in the waters in and around Metro New York. She has hosted numerous Fortune 500 companies and Celebrity Guests and is in demand in one of the most popular yacht charter markets in the world. This Mega Yacht is best suitable for continued catering, dinner, weddings, corporate functions and any number of special events. She was Coast Guard Certified for cruising, rated for lakes, sounds, bays and a total of 179 passengers. Her certificate has expired but may be renewed. She is now in private use. She has been a successful charter yacht and whoever her new owner would be they can be confident to assume all the charter and catering potential that she has had in her past. This is a well balanced Yacht with lots of open space both inside and out, and enormous midship entertainment lounge and a very unique circular private entertaining area aft which affords guests 360' panoramic views from her aft deck. Her owners have done continual professional maintenance, upgrades and refits and her hull is sound. She also offers private Mega Yacht refitted possibilities. Her 2004 survey rates her value at $2.4 million. She is priced for either a business investment or a recreational yacht conversion. This is a great opportunity. Shown by appointment only.
- Max Draft: 7.5' Displacement: 98 Gross Tons
- Total Power: 350 per engine Cruising Speed: 10-12 knots
- Fuel: 10,000 Gallons in 4 Tanks
- Mega yacht with crews changing area below deck, storage areas and the galley areas with walk in reefer boxes forward, a salon below deck with main head for the vessel are at the aft end of the lower deck. The main passenger cabin dining area covers the entire main deck. There is a bar in the upper deck that is at the aft end of the upper deck. The helicopter was removed and was not operational.
- Forward end of the lower deck, there is a dumbwaiter that travels from the galley up to the main passenger dining area from the galley area. This is a full service galley with all commercial grade equipment for cooking equipment for a large number of guests. There are 2 commercial grade walk-in reefer boxes on the lower deck. Two sink with dishwashers on the main passenger level. Two Gama hot water tanks, in is 82 gallons, the other is 80 gallons.
- Deck Machinery
- 220 volt AC anchor winch with local controls. There is also a hydraulically driven bow thruster with controls on each bridge wing and the bridge.
- Navigation Equipment
- • 8” Danforth Constellation Compass • Raytheon Raynav 550, Furuno GP35 Loran • Raytheon Pathfinder 1210, Furuno 1520DA Radar • Raytheon 400 hailing system • Searchlight • Navigation Lights
- Safety Equipment
- • Liffering • Life preservers • Flares • Work vests • EPIRB • 5-15 person lifeboats • First Aid Kit • Fire Extinguishers (8) • Fixed Halon 1301 system in the engine space
- Bilge Pumps
- • Two electrical 3 phase which are connected to a manifold
- • 35’ tall above the waterline • Cruising Speed at 10 to 12 knots • Exclusions...........The name of the vessel at sale must be removed and may not be reused.
- Broker's Summary
- The current owner’s have continued with the refurbishment and have done an excellent job on the interior and galley areas. The main cabin has been completely refitted. The galley equipment has been replaced. These improvements add approximately $75,000 to the value. A new HVAC system has been installed at a cost of $85,000. The increase allowed in the value is $45,000. One of the engines and the belt system has been rebuilt at a cost of $45,000. The plumbing in the vessel has been substantially replaced at a cost of $50,000. Her owners have continued to maintain the vessel to reflect their ownership and that of their very high end clientele.
- Brokers Opinion. This is one of the best examples of a great yacht being offered under her appraised and surveyed value. Her new owner would have an opportunity to have an almost turnkey charter business in the very high end New York Corporate Environment or elsewhere. It is my opinion that this is not only a Yacht Purchase, this is a great business opportunity. Priced at her current price for either a business investment or a recreational yacht conversion this is a rare opportunity. At this reduced price this should be considered an As Is offering. Listing broker is Bob Milano Robert Christopher Yacht Sales, 203 356 0400. Let us help you find your next great vessel. 35 Years experience in the marine industry in vessels of all sizes. Let our experience work for you. We can assist in all phases of your next boat or yacht purchase including finding the right vessel, survey, insurance, financing, documentation, closing and delivery. We are available seven days a week. Call 203-356- 0400 *Financing available to qualified buyers. " Showings by appointment only. Thanks and we look forward to seeing you dockside under blue skies and bright sunshine.