“Cracklin’ Rosie” is a classic 1978 Sea Ray Weekender that is 90% restored. With over $38,000 invested in the project, including 2 brand new, never been used 5.7 liter marine power engines installed in 2002, she is ready for a new owner to put in the final effort to fully restore this great boat. Call today to set up an appointment. Owner will consider trades of a smaller vessel.
Owner is highly motivated and needs this sold ASAP.
- New items include:
- New Motors & Installation 2 x 325hp 5.7 Liter Vortec Marine Power 1 Straight / 1 Counter Installed 2002 - Zero Hours Trans. Rebuilds New Wiring – Stem to stern New Instruments & Switches New Radar Arch & Antenna’s New Electronics Furuno GP-1850DF color DGPS / echo sounder Navionics Chip Furuno 1712 Radar Raytheon Dome New Head & Macerators New 6 Gallon Water Heater New Plumbing & Water Tanks New Septic Lines and tanks New Trim Tabs & Hydraulics’ New Nibral Props New Teleflex Steering Cable New Batteries X3 and Switches New Alcohol Stove Seaboard & Headliner Material Salon Re-Upholstery Fuel Tanks / Brackets and lines
- The new owner can expect to attend to the following projects before restoration is complete:
- Helm and Rear Seating Paint in cockpit Headliner Installation Hatch & rear panel Construction Carpet Exterior Paint Enclosure All interior components (headliner material and carpeting) Provided
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please Contact Robert Christopher Yacht Sales at (203) 356-0400 (or-el)