- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4 Engine
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
PRICE REDUCTION! This 1985 Sea Ray Sportfish Convertible offers anglers space and performance at a reasonable price. She was re-powered in 2002 with twin 454 horsepower Crusader gas engines that have only 100 hours on them. She has a full instrumentation helm with GPS located on the flybridge and has an additional lower helm that is semi-enclosed and open to the cockpit. This sedan sleeps four owners and guests with a convertible dinette and bow stateroom. She has a large full galley with refrigerator, ice-maker and plenty of storage. She also has a full head with shower and 50 gallon water tank. Additional features and upgrades include air conditioning, outriggers, radar arch, fully enclosed canvas on flybridge and a large swim platform. This yacht has been maintained and is an excellent sportfish alternative to buying a later year model.
- Total Power: 454
- Sleeps four owners and guests. Television with VCR. Vacuum flush toilet system, sink and shower. Both air conditioning and reverse heat.
- Full galley with microwave, refrigerator and ice maker.
- Two VHF radios, Fishfinder, two depthfinders, hailer, radar on stainless arch and GPS. Dual control stations.
- 8.5KW Onan Generator and windlass.
- Complete upstairs canvas plus mooring cover, spare props under front bed and bimi canvas.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Robert Christopher Yacht at (203)356-0400 (or/ml)