- 34 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
This Catalina 34 is a great family cruiser who sleeps 7 with two staterooms. The tall rig improves performance and the 34 layout below is great! Shallow draft because of her fin keel.
Brief description: 1988 Catalina 34 – Sloop, Tall Rig, Fin Keel, Universal M-25XP Diesel, AutoHelm 4000, Hood Roller Furl, hot water, inverter, VHF, lazy jacks, 153 Genoa, good sails, Full Dodger, auto bilge, water pressure, propane stove/oven with safety box, good batteries, excellent condition inside and out.
Owner will consider serious offers.
- • Forward Stateroom features large double berth, large shelf, four drawers, opening overhead hatch, two opening ports, 12V fan, and ample storage beneath berth. • Main Cabin features large “U” shaped settee to starboard (converts to double berth) with straight settee opposite. Shelves and storage outboard. Overhead opening hatch, four opening ports and two fixed ports. • Navigation Station is to port and faces aft. Features large chart table with storage beneath, electrical and electronics panels, hanging locker, and storage outboard. Seat is trailing edge of settee. • Galley is at the base of the companionway and to starboard. Features single stainless steel sink, sea water foot pump, hot and cold pressure water, large icebox, gimbaled propane Hillerange two burner stove and oven, three drawers, and storage outboard. • Head is at the base of the companionway and to port. Features marine head with holding tank, single stainless steel sink, hot and cold pressure water, large seat, shower with sump, mirror, medicine cabinet, and overhead opening hatch. • Aft Stateroom features large double berth, fixed port, opening hatch, two opening ports ad 12V fan. Overhead solar powered vent. • Interior Details: Blue cushions, teak bulkheads and cabinetry, varnished teak and holly sole.
- Electronics & Navigation
- • AutoHelm ST4000+ autopilot • VHF Radio • Inverter, • 8” Ritchie compass on pedestal • Windex • AM/FM/cassette stereo • 12V starter and two 12V house batteries • 85 amp alternator • Voltmeter
- • Fresh water cooled Universal diesel engine • Manual and electric bilge pump (automatic float switch) • 100V and engine driven hot water heater
- Hull Construction
- • Keel: Fin Keel • Rudder: Spade • Prop: 3 blade prop
- Sails & Rigging
- • Standard rig. Hood roller furling, lazy jacks, two Lewmar #46 self-tailing primary winches, one Lewmar #30 self-tailing halyard winch on cabin top, traveler on cabin top. Cruising main (full battened with two sets of reef points) and roller furling genoa. • 1 Main (2001) • 1 Genoa (1998) roller furling
- Deck & Sailing
- • 2 Danforth anchors • Two-tone deck with tan nonskid • Stainless steel pulpit and stanchions • Fold down swim ladder • Navy blue dodger • Lines, fenders, life jackets, flares, radar reflector, horseshoes, spare parts
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- The listing broker is Dick Gildersleeve, 203-904-5776.