This great Sea Ray 380 Sundancer is destined to attract attention wherever she goes. She’s a grand example of the Sea Ray innovations. With a deep-V hull and the smooth power of twin 8.1 420HP MerCruise V-Drive engines, her superb seaworthiness is sure to please the most demanding owner. Her spacious cabin with sleeping accommodations for 6 owners and guests two in the front cabin two in the mid cabin and two in the salon. Makes the 380 Sundancer perfect for extended pleasure cruises with family and friends. She has meticulously maintained and with lots of extras like a back up radar and GPS she is also equipped with a bow thruster and along with her only having 180 hours this boat is better then new at a fraction of the cost. She has a full galley with fridge, sink, stove, microwave, and ample counter space. She also has an enclosed shower and Vacuflush head and is spacious and nicely appointed. Other interior features are stereo two TV’s the master stateroom is large and has two hanger closets. The salon is also spacious with plenty of room for entertaining. The owner is motivated and will consider all serious offers.
The pictures listed are of a sister ship because the yacht is still winterized.
- Total Power: 420 Cruising Speed: 22 Max Speed: 26
- Sleeps six, air conditioning, television, VCR and stereo. VacuFlush head with pressurized hot and cold water and shower.
- Galley sink, refrigerator, two burner, oven, freezer, ice box and microwave.
- Depthsounder, knotmeter, VHF radio, GPS, radar and autopilot.
- Navigational lights and Fresh water engine flush.
- Bow Thruster
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Robert Christopher Yacht at (203)356-0400 (or/bm)