- 20 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Salt Water Series II
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This is a 20' Grady White Escape 2009 in very clean condition and is located in Haworth NJ (near the GW bridge). This traditional Center Consul made by one of the great small sport boat companies is a trailerable boat. She is powered by a 1996 Yamaha Saltwater series II 150 HP and is spotless and runs great. Set up for serious inshore fishing with a live well and two fish boxes, you can fish this Grady anywhere.
In true Grady White tradition, this boat will also be a great family sport boat as well. Dive, fish or ski! Take your pick for fun! She also has full instrumentation, seating for two, windscreen, compass, rocket launchers, rod holders, bow rail, and coast guard package. ****Trailer Available****
This boat is available by appointment. Contact us today to make an internet offer or to arrange to view. ****Owner will consider all serious offers.
- Displacement: 2600
- Total Power: 150 Cruising Speed: 23 Knt Max Speed: 34 knt
- Fuel: 82
- Description and Equipment
- FULL SPECIFICATIONS LOA: 20’ 4” BEAM: 8; 1” MAX DRAFT: 30” MIN DRAFT: 15” WEIGHT: 2600 lbs (without power) CLEARANCE: 5’ 9” Engine and Mechanics # OF ENGINES: 1 MANUFACTURER: Yamaha MODEL: Saltwater Series II GAS/DIESEL: Gas HORSE POWER: 150 HOURS PORT: 400 DRIVE TYPE: outboard Rod Racks Rod holders Rocket launchers 28 Gal Live well Tackle storage Wash Down Bow Rail Bow cushions Windscreen Swim Platform Swim Platform Boarding Ladder Nonskid fiberglass liner Basic flotation Rubrail - high density PVC w/stainless steel insert Stainless Stell Stern Eyes Full instrumentation Compass Power trim and tilt Icom VHF Marine Radio Ray Marine RC400 GPS DF Navigational lights Stainless Steel wheel Dual batteries Bilge Pump auto and manual Safety Package
- ******Trailer availabe****** Magic Tilt single axle trailer with assisted brakes.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.