- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Holman Moody 302
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This Sea Ray Thirty is the best of both worlds, combining the classis good looks and overbuilt quality of the seventies, with a major refit in 2006, including new cylinder heads, carburetors, fuel pumps, exhaust systems, hoses, fuel lines, canvas and upholstery, etc. Imagine owning a virtually new Sea Ray Thirty that actually looks like a boat, not a Clorox bottle!
- • Twin Holman Moody Fords, 302 cubic inches with Velvet drives with new, not rebuilt following parts: • Four cylinder heads • All exhaust manifolds and risers • Two carburetors • Two fuel pumps • All fuel lines • 200 hours on original gauges
- • Kenwood Stereo • Garmin Depth Sounder • Ship to shore radio • Compass • Fish finder • Updated Raytheon Radar on arch
- Water systems
- • All fresh and raw water hoses replaced
- • All new upholstery • White in cockpit for coolness in sun • New carpet in cockpit • Raised cabin sleeps six • All Mahogany refinished with three coats of spar varnish
- • Purchased from estate after stored for twelve years • Complete refit in 2006 • Camping cover new 2006 • Bimini new 2006 • Mooring new 2006
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.