This is a 48' Albin North Sea Cutter, 1988 is located in Greenwich, CT.
**RECENT $50,000 PRICE REDUCTION**
This great yacht could be the ultimate cruising vessel. With a great looking dark blue hull this could turn head at your local club or cruising the coastline. She was a Ray Hunt designed hull, great ride and tremendous seakeeping.
She is powered by twin Volvo, 255 HP Diesels and will cruise at 14 to 16 Knots. She also has a 5 KW Westerbeke Generator that was installed new in 1998 and was recently rebuilt. She is a two stateroom layout with a galley down to port. Her master stateroom aft features a centerline Queen berth, plenty of closet space and an enclosed shower with tub and head. She has a nice size salon that is open, airy and bright. Teak and Holly floor throughout. Her galley down has propane stove and oven, frig, sink with manual seawater dish rinse pump, hot and cold pressure water, counterspace and lots of storage. Forward she has another guest stateroom with staggered berths. A full lower station means you can run her in comfort in the worst of weather. Her exterior has teak cockpit, all other decking is fiberglass for low maintenance and wide walkarounds. Her flybridge will easily accomodate six and it steps down to a large mid entertainment area sundeck. A ladder down accesses the large cockpit with transom door and swim platform. Bimini top on both bridge and sundeck.
This vessel is a huge amount of boat for the money. Other vessels of her type are on the market for more than $200,000. However she needs some TLC and this is reflected in her price. This great Albin Yacht needs a new home. She can be seen by appointment. Owner will consider any serious offer and we will also consider trades.
* One owner vessel
* Twin Diesel
* New Bimini Top and Sun Deck Top
* Large Cockpit
* Recent $50,000 Price Reduction
*She can be seen by appoint by contacting the listing broker today. Her owner is motivated and will consider all reasonable offers. You may also make an Internet offer contingent to your personal inspection and contingencies. Call or email today to arrange for a viewing or to submit an offer. We look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks for visiting our listing.
- Length Overall..................... 47'9" Length WL.......................... 43'0" Beam................................... 14'0" Draft...................................... 4'0" Weight........................... 31,000# Water............................300 gals. Fuel...............................600 gals. Waste..............................60 gals. Hull Type..........................Deep-V Deadrise Aft...........................24°
- Total Power: 225 Cruising Speed: 14-16Kn
- Hull and Deck
- Dark Blue Hull and Grey Decks. Hull is a "Ray Hunt Design", Full width walk-around decks with non-skid surfaces.This is a three level configuration. Aft cockpit with transom door to swimplatform. Full width,large, self-bailing cockpit with teak decking and transom door. This is a full size cockpit great for all watersports, fishing, swiming, diving and entertainment. Entry from cockpit into aft master stateroom. The aft cockpit is the only exterior area with a teak deck. Ladder to the sundeck level. Sundeck level is large and roomy and is covered by a bimini top for shade which can be folded down easily. Stairs to the bridge area lead to a spacious bridge with seating for at least five or more. Visability of the brige is exceptionally good. Bridge has a bimini top and full enclosure. Top and enclosure along with the sundeck bimini was new in 2008. Wide gunwhales are easy to navagate and lead to the bow area which is also spacious. Anchor windlass is mounted on a pulpit. The exterior lines and appearance to this vessel are very similar to a Saber. A blue hull is a nice downeast style touch. All hardware on this vessel is heavy duty.
- Seating on the bridge level is built in for four. Helm seat is a single and is comfortable. Sundeck seating is left to individual chairs as is the seating in the cockpit.
- This is a two stateroom layout galley down. Forward cabin has a seperate shower and head and may be used as guest accomodations or crew quarters. Master cabin is located aft through a companionway on the port side. Master cabin is large and spacious with a queen centerline berth located aft facing forward. A companionway allows access or exit from the cockpit. Master cabin also has it's own larger head with a tub that is fuctionally adequate.
- Nice sized Galley down to port layout which is desirable in vessels of this size. It keeps food prep and serving work out of site of guests in the main salon. It is a large and open area. lot's of counter space with twin basin sink, Norcold ac/dc frig new in 2001, propane stove with oven new 2001, hot and cold pressure 12 gal hot water with electric and heat exchanger element and accumulator tank. She has plenty of storage space and warm teak woods abundant. With the windshield located just above it shed much natural light which is desirable. She also has a counter that is functional from the salon. This is a very functional galley.
- Foreward head is smaller but adequate with shower. Master head is larger and has a separate Tub/shower combo. Both have electric heads that have been replaced. Aft head with oval tub,gold fixtures throughout both heads, Teak and holly flooring, heads have holding tanks with mascerator systems, two auto bilge pumps,
- Mid Cabin
- Main salon is open, spacious and airy with much natural light. This vessel should have new salon furniture and it is large enough to utilize a fold out couch and chairs. Flatscreen TV and DVD player was installed in 2009. Access to the deck through a sliding door to starboard and a stairway to the sundeck level is convenient. Vessel has some leak in the stairway leading to the bridge but has been repaired.
- Electrical System
- 110 Shore Power System with Circuit Breaker Panel Outlets and light fixtures New Westerbeke 5kw Genset in 1998 with only 230 hours
- VHF Marine radio Depth finder Radar Compass Complete Instrumentation on Upper and Lower Station Anchor windlass
- A completely new Bimini top and enclosure were installed in 2008 along with a new sundeck bimini and new framing. Entire enclosure and top were done in Sunbrella.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- To Our Boating Friends, *Thank You for stopping by and visiting with RCYS. We appreciate every persons visit over the last 40 years and enjoy making new boating friends each year. We are open and available seven days a week. Showings by appointment. Financing available to qualified buyers. Other services include survey, insurance, documentation, closings and service. Or if you just want to talk boating feel free to call. Be sure to subscribe to our Newsletter and Join us on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Linkedin . Call 203-542 0827 or email Info@RCYachtSales.com. * RCYS is a Veterans owned and operated organization. * Contact RCYS about a career in yacht sales. * Florida State Licensed * Established 1975 **CONTACT RCYS TODAY ABOUT A CAREER IN YACHT SALES**