PRICE REDUCED !!!
This Lord Nelson 35’ Cutter is a yacht of unmistakable character, blending old world charm with new age convenience. This yacht is considered one of the best shorthanded bluewater cruisers ever built. The accommodations are large and safe with enough storage to cruise for extended trans-oceanic passages. The Lord Neslon is engineered for reliability with traditional looks.
She is designed with a modified full keel underbody and an efficient cutter rig that allow this yacht to sail easily to weather conditions. She is powered by a Yanmar 32 HP diesel engine with an 80 gallon tank. This is a yacht of superb structural integrity, insuring years of safe and trouble free cruising. The hull is built of solid fiberglass. The decks are also solid fiberglass re-enforced with a stringer system. She also has an integral molded-in rub rail, which gives the hull immense strength. Few yachts built today can match her close attention to the primary design considerations of strength, seaworthiness, comfort and safety.
- This vessel can sleep six owners and guests very comfortably for short or extended cruising in two berths and the salon. Exquisite teak shelving and cabinets throughout. There is standing headroom of 6’4” with a teak and holly sole. The head has a stall shower with seat and an Italian marble sink.
- The galley is located on the port with all the amenities you would want including double sinks with pressure and 120 gallon fresh water tank, refrigerator, propane stove with oven, and a microwave oven.
- All the conveniences of modern technology have been added to make this classic vessel a modern sailing experience including GPS, auto-pilot, knotmeter, radar, VHF, compass, windspeed/direction, chart plotter and depthfinder.
- The decks are solid fiberglass with teak insets. Hullsides had new awl-grip applied in 2005. Additional features include bow pulpit, full dodger, 4 vents, 2 hatches, and teak rails.
- Sails & Rigging She has a furling system on both the headstay and inner forestay with Barient winches. All sails new in 2006 including main sail, 130% genoa, and 7 oz staysail. Other features include spinnaker, drifter and teak boom crutch. Additional Features and Upgrades New awl-grip pan, new UK sails, solar panels, wind generator, diesel heater, new water heater, 2 bilge pumps, chart plotter, inverter, surveyed, winter storage with dry cover and frame.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.