- 44 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 370 HP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The 2003 Carver 444 Cockpit Motor Yacht offers multiple possibilities to accommodate any celebration and has cruising power with its twin 370 HP Volvo diesel engines. This extended salon edition is a more open design which provides a dinette and an L-shaped portside lounge. In addition, the 444 includes a cockpit for water activities, and sliding door access to the master stateroom(aft). The yacht features Carver’s signature raised walk-deck design that allows for a wider, much roomier cabin than other yachts in this size. This provides the ‘great room’ effect which brings together the galley, salon and seating into a single social setting. This Carver has what much larger yachts usually offer.
- Displacement: 33860
- Max Speed: 22-23 knots
- She can sleep 6 owners and guests very comfortably with two staterooms and a convertible sofa on board. Offering a queen island berth with innerspring mattress, cedar-lined locker storage and access to the master head, the master stateroom's spacious accommodations provide unsurpassed luxury. The guest stateroom is a queen island berth, cedar-lined locker storage and convenient access to the guest head. Both staterooms have walk-around access to the beds. Due to her raised side decks, the salon is exceptionally spacious and luxurious. Appointments include TV and DVD Player, CD Stereo, Ultra Leather lounge with incliners. The rich cherry wood cabinetry features a high-gloss finish that adds warmth and beauty. There are two heads on board. With privacy and convenience in mind, both head compartments include a stylish vanity and shower stall with bench seat, and vacuflush heads.
- The full galley includes a built-in convention oven and microwave, refrigerator and freezer units, dinette, and pressurized water in an open L-shaped desigen to the salon. Added benefit of the extended salon model is the dinette off of the galley.
- All of the latest in technology is available in this Carver 46. Specs include standard full instrumentation plus Furuno Navnet 7" Color LCD Radar, Simrad AutoPilot and GPS.
- Whether you're relaxing on the decks or bridge, you'll enjoy the way this Carver 444 can entertain on three different exterior levels. The bridge features a wraparound lounge with ample seating for four, plus an adjustable swivel helm seat and a control console that provides abundant space for electronics. The bridge is enclosed by a custom bimini top. The stairway down leads to the spacious aft deck where entertaining is a pleasure, with a hardtop that covers the entire deck, canvas side curtains, and a wet bar. Another staircase leads to the 60 square foot cockpit that allows additional outdoor entertaining space. Additional features include a transom door that can be conveniently secured open or closed and a swim platform with a fresh water shower and storage box.
- Engines and Equipment The engine room offers plenty of space for maintenance of her twin Volvo 370 HP diesel engines. Bow and Stern Thrusters, windlass, cable master, and a Kohler generator all add to this wonderful package.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Listing broker is Robert Christopher Yacht Sales, 203 356 0400. Let us help you find your next great vessel. 35 Years experience in the marine industry in vessels of all sizes. Let our experience work for you. We can assist in all phases of your next boat or yacht purchase including finding the right vessel, survey, insurance, financing, documentation, closing and delivery. We are available seven days a week. Call 203-356- 0400 *Financing available to qualified buyers. " Showings by appointment only. Thanks and we look forward to seeing you dockside under blue skies and bright sunshine. (OR-ML)