- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This 29' Phoenix SFX29 2000 is for sale and located in Niantic, CT
"THIS VESSEL MUST BE SOLD NOW. BRING OFFERS."
This 29 Phoenix SFX is one of those great mid-sized boats that you come on board and try to figure out how that built so much room into a 29' boat. She is a far cry from those early stark fishing boats that we used to see. Her accommodations will sleep six owners and guests in her forward berth, dinette and surprisingly open cabin salon. She is powered by twin Mercruisers by far the most popular marine gas powerplant ever offered, developing 300 hp each and only 160 hours on her. With a deep vee hull she is a smooth ride and she is fast.
As you enter the cabin she appears as a very bright and updated vessel and her teak and holly flooring is a central focal point. Her contrasting fabric look like they are designer applied and with an open forward sleeping cabin, dinette and couch this is a great weekend or vacation cruising boat for the entire family. For the hard core fisherman this boat has everything you would want to get you out there in back with your next great catch.
This lightly used and well maintained fisher and family boat also is well known for her
Enormous flybridge for a boat this size, plus a large cockpit with transom door and
Deep-V hull with prop pockets for great open-water performance.
Rugged Phoenix quality, light use, and meticulous maintenance make this boat a “Must See”!
Pristine Boat with LOW low Hours! Offered below market value!
Brokers Commentary: I loved this boat. I have always enjoyed the Phoenixes. You always here positive commentaries from their owners and it is a well designed, thought out and quality built boat. I like the new updated interior that makes if feel like you have fresh and new accommodations for hanging out at your local anchorage. If you're in the market for a boat in this size range and you like the advantages of a flybridge you should make a point to see this boat.
She can be seen by appointment by contacting your listing broker today. Her owner is motivated and will consider all serious offers. We will forward internet offers subject to your inspection. Call or email today for an appointment.
- Additional Information
- DIMENSIONS LOA: 29’0” Beam: 10’0” Draft: 2’4” Displacement: 9,450 lbs. Hull Type Deep-V ENGINES Manufacturer Mercruiser Model: 350 cu.in. Velvet Drive Engines - HP: 300 Fuel: Gas Hours 135 Drive Type: Twin Inboard CAPACITIES Fuel: 180 gal Water: 50 gal. ACCOMODATIONS Sleeps 2 adults in forward v-berth Sleeps 2 adults on convertible dining settee Sleeps 2 children to starboard in main salon Ample storage throughout Hot & cold pressurized water GALLEY Corian Countertops Sink Norcold AC/DC Refrigerator Alcohol/electric stove 2 burner HEAD Electric flush head Sink Shower MECHANICAL Bilge blowers Bilge pumps (electric & manual) Trim tabs Halon system ELECTRICAL 30 amp shore power with 30-foot cords 2 batteries Battery charger Dual Battery Switch 110v hot water heater ELECTRONICS/NAVIGATION Engine Synchronizer Alarm VHF Compass Garmin 2010 GPS with color chart plotter, depth sounder and fish finder DECK AND EQUIPMENT Tuna Door Raw water washdown 4 Rod Holders Anchor windlass Anchor with 150-foot rode (8’ chain) Bow Pulpit Bow roller Bow search light Mooring lines (new in 2008) Screens Mini-blinds TV Stereo – AM/FM/CD with helm and hand-held remotes Life jackets Flares 2 Fire extinguishers CANVAS Color: Navy (new in 2007) Bimini/Full Flybridge enclosure
- Length w/Pulpit....................31'11" Hull Length............................29'0" Beam.....................................10'0" Draft.........................................2'4" Weight................................9,450# Clearance................................9'6" Fuel................................ 180 gals. Water................................ 50 gals. Hull Type............................Deep-V Deadrise Aft............................ 22°
- Power Boat Guide
- The Phoenix 29 SFX is an updated and restyled version of the earlier Phoenix 29 Convertible (1977–87). She replaced the conservative profile of her predecessor with the more aggressive lines of the larger Phoenix 33 Convertible. Indeed, the oversized flybridge of the SFX seems almost too large for a 29-footer. Phoenix introduced a number of desirable features in this model including a transom door, molded pulpit, aluminum rails, and a revamped and updated interior layout with berths for six. Stoutly built, an all-new hull featured a slightly wider beam at the waterline, a redesigned entry, and extra strakes for improved lift and stability. Notably, the absence of a forward stateroom bulkhead results in a more open and spacious interior. Borrowing again from the 33 Convertible, a unique air duct system is used to rid the cockpit of exhaust fumes while underway. Among several engine options offered during her production years, twin 270hp gas engines cruise the 29 SFX at 22 knots (29–30 knots top). Optional 200hp Volvo diesels cruise at 25 knots (around 30 knots top), and Volvo 225hp diesels cruise at 27 knots and top out at just over 30 knots. ("Powerboat Guide)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- To Our Boating Friends, *Thank You for stopping by and visiting with RCYS. We appreciate every persons visit over the last 40 years and enjoy making new boating friends each year. We are open and available seven days a week. Showings by appointment. Financing available to qualified buyers. Other services include survey, insurance, documentation, closings and service. Or if you just want to talk boating feel free to call. Be sure to subscribe to our Newsletter and Join us on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Linkedin . Call 203-542 0827 or email Info@RCYachtSales.com. * RCYS is a Veterans owned and operated organization. * Contact RCYS about a career in yacht sales. * Florida State Licensed * Established 1975