This 1993 23’ Grady White Gulfstream is in great condition, is in the water and ready to cruise or fish. She is powered by a 1999 Yamaha 250 HP outboard that cruises at 35 knots. This model Grady is known for its best in class cockpit and a spacious cabin. Fishing features include 36 gallon live well, 265 quart fish box, cutting board, wide walkways and a very stable platform at trolling speeds.
She can sleep 3 owners and guests with a standard berth and a pull-up pilot berth. Cabin features also include porta-potty head and sink with pressurized water. The cockpit is very spacious with plenty of room for fishing, rod holders and storage. It also features a freshwater shower and exceptional cockpit seating with aft facing cockpit seats and an aft bench seat.
The helm has full instrumentation plus new GPS in 2006 and Sirius Satellite Radio with a Clarion CD Stereo and Bose speakers. Swivel-chair helm seating also new in 2005 with custom Grady White cushioning. She has a custom built T-top with 4 additional rod holders. Attached to the T-top is a zippered canvas enclosure also new in 2006. At the bow there is additional bench seating with cushioning, bow rails and bow pulpit.
This is a great Grady White and an incredible alternative to paying much more for later models. She been professionally maintained and has fresh bottom paint this winter. In the water and ready to fish!
- Total Power: 150
- Sleeps three, two berths, one cabin. Porta potty head and sink with pressurized water.
- Depthsounder, GPS, VHF radio, knotmeter, navigational lights, Sirius Satellite radio and Clarion CD stereo.
- Two electric bilge pumps.
- Boarding ladder, swim ladder, swim platform and fresh water shower.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Listing broker is Robert Christopher Yacht Sales, 203 356 0400. Let us help you find your next great vessel. 35 Years experience in the marine industry in vessels of all sizes. Let our experience work for you. We can assist in all phases of your next boat or yacht purchase including finding the right vessel, survey, insurance, financing, documentation, closing and delivery. We are available seven days a week. Call 203-356- 0400 *Financing available to qualified buyers. " Showings by appointment only. Thanks and we look forward to seeing you dockside under blue skies and bright sunshine. (OR-ML)