THIS 2007 45 ALBIN COMMAND BRIDGE AND SHE IS LOCATED IN GREENWICH, CT. SHE IS A DEALER LEFTOVER AND HAS NEVER BEEN SOLD OR REGISTERED SHE HAS ONLY 36 HOURS ON HER AND LESS THAN ONE HOUR ON HER GENERATOR. BUY THIS BOAT AND SAVE OVER $400,000 OVER AN ORDERED BOAT.
- FULL SPECS
- HULL & DECK Builder ........... ALBIN Designer ........... ALBIN DESIGN TEAM Deck Material ........... FIBERGLASS Hull Configuration ........... Modified Deep Vee Rudder ........... Twin DIMENSIONS LOA ........... 48' 2" Draft ........... 3' 11" LWL ........... 39' Beam ........... 16 Bridge Clearance ........... 10' 1" POWER Manufacturer ........... Caterpillar Model ........... 3126 B Twins Engine(s) HP ........... 330 ea CAPACITIES & WEIGHT Displacement ........... 36,000 lbs Fuel ........... 600 gal Water ........... 200 gal Holding ........... 70 gal OTHER State Rooms ........... 2 Sleeps ........... 6 No. Of Heads ........... 2 Radar G.P.S. Autopilot Depthfinder Chart Plotter SSB Weather Fax Crane ST Winches Furling Main Furling Jib Davits Air Conditioning Heat Refrigerator Freezer Microwave Plasma TV DSS TV TV/LCD DVD Tridata Surround Sound Stern Thruster EPIRB Sat. Phone Fishfinder Watermaker Bow Thruster Stabilizers Genset Inverter Powered Windlass 9 KW Onan Generator reverse cycle heating and air conditioning Flat screen television Custom Laceless half tower Blue hull color Custom non-skid color Custom boot stripe color Anchor wash down Raw water wash down in cockpit Fresh water wash down in cockpit Fresh water shower in cockpit Swim platform Albin "sea key" safety system Coast Guard Package Docking Package Anchor Package Inbound freight, dealer commissioning, and delivery to customer More Information: Be in command, and demand performance in every aspect of the term. The Albin Marine 45 Command Bridge delivers from outstanding seakeeping to exceptional fuel economy and overall value per square foot, there is not another cruiser available that duplicates this Albin’s unique blend of characteristics. The 85sqft Command Bridge design delivers a full 360° view and caps vast below decks packed with a very large Queensize master stateroom and other amenities to keep fisherman and families happy. Available in Sportfish and Cruising layouts, speed ranges top at over 30 knots depending on the engines selected. The Command Bridge: The Albin 45 Bridge gives the 360º visibility of a "flybridge" yet is only a couple of steps from the cockpit allowing easy access and better communication. The low profile of the command bridge improves the yachts stability by lower its Center Of Gravity combined with its 16' beam it is an extremely stiff boat. The bridge is 85sqft, offering plenty of seating and with a hard top and enclosure a very nice saloon. The large cockpit with deck lockers and The panoramic view from the command bridge, wide side decks and large cockpit are extremely spacious in a boat of this size. Customize your own interior: Four layouts to choose from tailor the 45' Command Bridge to your needs. The mid cabin can be ordered with a queen sized berth, office set up with desk washer/dryer and seat/double bunk, or a two or four bunk set up. Customize your own exterior: In the cockpit there is a sink, shower, including optional icemaker. Choose either the enormous 130sqft Sport Fish layout with transom fully aft vast bins and wells in the transom. The Cruising version can be ordered with or without built in seating. transom doors leading to integrated swim platform, which ensure safety and accessibility for all today's water sports. The Interior: Teak and holly sole throughout. Teak interior with fine varnish. The 16ft beam and up to 6' 8" height of headroom make one of the most spacious 45's on the market. 32,000 btu 2 zone AC. The galley includes a full sized refrigerator, deluxe galley sink, 3 burner stove (propane optional),electric exhaust blower, microwave, coffee maker and ample cupboard and drawer storage. Dining area: Large U-shaped seating with storage (optional u-seat that converts into a double berth.) Beautiful cherry table. Master Stateroom: King sized berth, 2 hanging lockers, 2 large aircraft locker and makeup desk, plus more drawer space. Own head, Stereo, DVD, LCD. The lockers can be ordered in varienty of choices Heads and Shower: 2 full sized heads with marine toilets, marbleized counter tops and china basins. Separate shower compartment with dedicated sump pump and blower. Speed/Engine: range of 20 knots to 37 knots depending on engine option. Engines Options include (Additional Power Options Available): Twin 450 HP Caterpillar C-5 (Electronic) Twin 480 HP Volvo (TAMD 75P)(Electronic) Twin 500 HP Yanmar Twin 535 HP Cummins QSM-11 Twin 635 HP Cummins QSM-11 Twin 660 HP Caterpillar Specifications L.O.A (w.pulpit) 48'2" Hull L.O.A. 44'4" L.W.L. 39' Beam 16' Cockpit size 2 Layouts 110/135 sq. ft. Command Bridge size 85 sq. ft. Deadrise At Transom 14Deg. Draft 3' 11" Water 200gals. Fuel (+200gal Option) 600/ (800)gals. Holding Tank 70 gals. Displacement loaded(approx.) 36,000 lbs. Interior Headroom 6'8" Air Draft 10' 1 " Hull Type Progressive Modified Designer Albin Marine Design Group Specifications subject to change
- Total Power: 455 HP Cruising Speed: 22 knts Max Speed: 25 knts
- 9 KW Onan Generator reverse cycle heating and air conditioning Flat screen television Custom Laceless half tower Blue hull color Custom non-skid color Custom boot stripe color Anchor wash down Raw water wash down in cockpit Fresh water wash down in cockpit Fresh water shower in cockpit Swim platform Albin "sea key" safety system Coast Guard Package Docking Package Anchor Package Inbound freight, dealer commissioning, and delivery to customer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- *Thank You for stopping by. We are available seven days a week. Showings by appointment. Financing available to qualified buyers. Other services include survey, insurance, documentation, closings and service. Be sure to subscribe to our Newsletter and Join us on Facebook. Call 203-356- 0400 or email Info@RCYachtSales.com.