- 45 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
THIS 2007 45 ALBIN COMMAND BRIDGE AND SHE IS LOCATED IN GREENWICH, CT. Just reduced $20,000.
SHE IS A DEALER DEMO AND HAS NEVER BEEN SOLD OR REGISTERED SHE HAS ONLY 36 HOURS ON HER AND LESS THAN ONE HOUR ON HER GENERATOR. BUY THIS BOAT AND SAVE OVER $400,000 OVER AN ORDERED BOAT OR COM PARABLES ON THE BROKERAGE MARKET TODAY.
*Jan. 2015 SPECIAL DEAL: Purchase this vessel during January 2015 with recent $20,000 winter price reduction. Plus Free Winter Storage. This is the best deal in America on a 2007 45' Yacht.
* RECENT $20,000 PRICE REDUCTION. LEAST EXPENSIVE 2007 ALBIN CB IN AMERICA
* NEVER OWNED DEALER DEMO
* Big 16' Wide Beam
* Very Very Stable
* Very Very Fast
* Twin Caterpillar C7 455 Hp each diesels
* Dual Transom Doors and swim platform
*She can be seen by appoint by contacting the listing broker today. Her owner is motivated and will consider all reasonable offers. You may also make an Internet offer contingent to your personal inspection and contingencies. Call or email today to arrange for a viewing or to submit an offer. We look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks for visiting our listing.
- FULL SPECS
- HULL & DECK Builder ........... ALBIN Designer ........... ALBIN DESIGN TEAM Deck Material ........... FIBERGLASS Hull Configuration ........... Modified Deep Vee Rudder ........... Twin DIMENSIONS LOA ........... 48' 2" Draft ........... 3' 11" LWL ........... 39' Beam ........... 16 Bridge Clearance ........... 10' 1" POWER Manufacturer ........... Caterpillar Model ........... C7 Twins Engine(s) HP ........... 455 ea CAPACITIES & WEIGHT Displacement ........... 36,000 lbs Fuel ........... 600 gal Water ........... 200 gal Holding ........... 70 gal OTHER State Rooms ........... 2 Sleeps ........... 6 No. Of Heads ........... 2 8 KW Onan Generator reverse cycle heating and air conditioning 32,000 BTU Two Zone Flat screen television Blue hull color Custom non-skid color Custom boot stripe color Anchor wash down Raw water wash down in cockpit Fresh water wash down in cockpit Fresh water shower in cockpit Swim platform Anchor Package Inbound freight, dealer commissioning, and delivery to customer More Information: Be in command, and demand performance in every aspect of the term. The Albin Marine 45 Command Bridge delivers from outstanding seakeeping to exceptional fuel economy and overall value per square foot, there is not another cruiser available that duplicates this Albin’s unique blend of characteristics. The 85sqft Command Bridge design delivers a full 360° view and caps vast below decks packed with a very large Queensize master stateroom and other amenities to keep fisherman and families happy. Available in Sportfish and Cruising layouts, speed ranges top at over 30 knots depending on the engines selected. The Command Bridge: The Albin 45 Bridge gives the 360º visibility of a "flybridge" yet is only a couple of steps from the cockpit allowing easy access and better communication. The low profile of the command bridge improves the yachts stability by lower its Center Of Gravity combined with its 16' beam it is an extremely stiff boat. The bridge is 85sqft, offering plenty of seating and with a hard top and enclosure a very nice saloon. The large cockpit with deck lockers and The panoramic view from the command bridge, wide side decks and large cockpit are extremely spacious in a boat of this size. Exterior: In the cockpit there is a sink, shower, including optional icemaker. This is the Cruising version with built in seating. transom doors leading to integrated swim platform, which ensure safety and accessibility for all today's water sports. The Interior: Teak and holly sole throughout. Teak interior with fine varnish. The 16ft beam and up to 6' 8" height of headroom make one of the most spacious 45's on the market. 32,000 btu 2 zone AC. The galley includes a full sized refrigerator, deluxe galley sink, 3 burner stove, electric exhaust blower, microwave, coffee maker and ample cupboard and drawer storage. Dining area: Large U-shaped seating with storage (optional u-seat that converts into a double berth.) Beautiful cherry table. Master Stateroom: King sized berth, 2 hanging lockers, 2 large aircraft locker and makeup desk, plus more drawer space. Own head, Stereo, DVD, LCD. The lockers can be ordered in varienty of choices Heads and Shower: 2 full sized heads with marine toilets, marbleized counter tops and china basins. Separate shower compartment with dedicated sump pump and blower. Speed/Engine: range of 20 knots to 37 knots depending on engine option. Engines Options include (Additional Power Options Available): *This vessel has Caterpillar C7 455 HP each electronic controls Specifications L.O.A (w.pulpit) 48'2" Hull L.O.A. 44'4" L.W.L. 39' Beam 16' Cockpit size 2 Layouts 110/135 sq. ft. Command Bridge size 85 sq. ft. Deadrise At Transom 14Deg. Draft 3' 11" Water 200gals. Fuel (+200gal Option) 600/ (800)gals. Holding Tank 70 gals. Displacement loaded(approx.) 36,000 lbs. Interior Headroom 6'8" Air Draft 10' 1 " Hull Type Progressive Modified Designer Albin Marine Design Group Specifications subject to change
- Total Power: Twin Caterpillar C7 Diesel engine 455 HP each Only 37 hours Cruising Speed: 22 knts Max Speed: 28knts
- 8 KW Onan Generator reverse cycle heating and air conditioning Flat screen television Blue hull color Custom non-skid color Custom boot stripe color Anchor wash down Raw water wash down in cockpit Fresh water wash down in cockpit Fresh water shower in cockpit Swim platform Anchor Package Inbound freight, dealer commissioning and delivery.
- Power Boat Guide Review
- Rugged construction, a practical interior, and a conservative, low-profile appearance are the hallmarks of the Albin 45 Command Bridge, a boat equally well suited to the demands of hardcore anglers and active family cruisers. Like many Albin designs, the 45 rides on a modified-V hull with generous beam and a shallow keel for directional stability. The two-stateroom, two-head interior of the Command Bridge includes a huge master stateroom forward with a king-size berth, two hanging lockers, and a built-in vanity. The guest stateroom can be configured as an office or utility area (a washer/dryer was optional), and both heads share a common shower stall. Compared with many 45-footers, the main salon is rather small, dominated by a large U-shaped sofa, full-size galley area, and varnished cherry woodwork. The cockpit, with over 100 square feet of fishing space, came standard with a transom door, sink, and shower. The helm is on the centerline on the raised bridge deck. Additional features include a teak-and-holly cabin sole, wide walkarounds, bow pulpit, and an integrated swim platform. With many diesel options to choose from, cruising speeds will run in the low to mid 20s.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- To Our Boating Friends, *Thank You for stopping by and visiting with RCYS. We appreciate every persons visit over the last 40 years and enjoy making new boating friends each year. We are open and available seven days a week. Showings by appointment. Financing available to qualified buyers. Other services include survey, insurance, documentation, closings and service. Or if you just want to talk boating feel free to call. Be sure to subscribe to our Newsletter and Join us on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Linkedin . Call 203-542 0827 or email Info@RCYachtSales.com. * RCYS is a Veterans owned and operated organization. * Contact RCYS about a career in yacht sales. * Florida State Licensed * Established 1975 **CONTACT RCYS TODAY ABOUT A CAREER IN YACHT SALES**