- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
DRAMATIC PRICE REDUCTION! “Evangeline” is a 2002, one owner, “one-off” Lobster/Downeast 36 footer custom built by Deschamps & Jackson in Nova Scotia. She can be a fishing/lobster boat or a cruiser. She even does well as a “race committee” boat: See photos.
She’s a very dry boat which cruises at 7-10 knots burning less than 5 gallons/hr with her Yanmar 250 diesel. Her propeller is 22 inch diameter and the shaft is 1 ¾ inches in diameter.
Included is an Avon dinghy with a Yamaha 4 stroke, 4 HP outboard.
She will sleep a 4 in 2 cabins and the layout is very able to be refitted to new owner’s specs. And as with lobster boat hulls, everything is easily accessed.
This vessel is “Canadian Steam Ship Inspected” and “Fisherman’s Loan Board Approved”
- Max Draft: 4.5' Max Bridge Clearance: 16.5'
- Total Power: 250 Cruising Speed: 7-10 Max Speed: 12
- Raymarine autopilot, depthsounder, GPS/Chartplotter, radar Icom VHF Radio
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- *Thank You for stopping by. We are available seven days a week. Showings by appointment. Financing available to qualified buyers. Other services include survey , insurance, documentation, closings and service. Be sure to subscribe to our Newsletter and Join us on Facebook. Call 203-542 0827 or email Info@RCYachtSales.com.