- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4L MPI 454 CID
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
1997 33' Sea Ray Sundancer -- Bristol Condition!!! UPGRADED 454 Mercruiser Engines!!! Owner Moving Up, Must Sell!!! Call with all offers!!!!
LOTS OF RECENT UPGRADES -- NEW Bimini Top, NEW Sun Shade, NEW Side Curtains + MUCH MORE!!!
- Displacement: 11200
- Total Power: 340
- Fuel: 225 Holding: 28
- Recent Repairs & Upgrades
- Owner has Maintained this Vessel with an "OPEN CHECKBOOK POLICY"!!! NEW Bimini Top 2010 NEW Sun Shade 2010 NEW Side Curtains 2009 NEW Bottom Paint April 2010 NEW Batteries 2009 Props Serviced 2009 NEW Stainless Swim Ladder 2007 NEW "V" Berth & Soft Goods 2007
- 454 Mercruisers / 340 HP 550 hours Surveyed in ’06 (when we purchased the boat) RAN GREAT Fresh Oil and all Services
- Std Raynav Chart Plotter / GPS Raytheon 20XX Radar Panasonic TV Clarion AM/FM/CD with Stacker Central Vacuum CruiseAire Reverse Cycle Air / Heat (1200 BTU) VacuFlush
- 4.5 KVA Westerbeke Generator w/ approximately 400 HOURS NEW Batteries 2009
- Linen Heather (Beige) Canvas Bimini (new ’10) Sun Shade (new ’10) Side Curtains (new ’09) Visor Isinglass Rear Curtain All Sun Pads (foredeck and cockpit in Excellent Condition) Cockpit Table Cockpit Carpet Power Helm Seat Extended Factory Swim Platform (New Stainless Swim Ladder – ’07) New Bottom Paint (4/10) Props Serviced – ‘09
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact David Lash at 954-695-8170 with any questions