SILVER SEAS, 107' Burger Raised Pilothouse M/Y 1998
Seriously for sale !! Price reduced to $6,950,000.
Major yacht now available. One of Burger's best designs beautifully maintained by long time yacht owners. Four staterooms plus separate crew quarters with three cabins; Country Kitchen on main deck; Formal dining; 24' beam with full walk-around side decks; 10,000 gallon fuel capacity.
SILVER SEAS is the epitome of "Made in America" by the renowned Burger Boat Company.
- Beam: 24'04" Max Draft: 5'09" Displacement: 135 Long tons
- Total Power: 1800 Cruising Speed: 18 kts @ 2130 rpm Max Speed: 22 kts @ 2360 rpm
- Fuel: 9,700 Fresh Water: 1,500
- SILVER SEAS is a thoughtful creation based on the needs and desires of an experienced yachtsman. SILVER SEAS provides all that is necessary for a party of eight to cruise inland and coastal waters or venture to offshore islands in great comfort, safety and style. Her hull form and range of 3000 miles includes therefore, transoceanic passages of which she is eminently capable. Featured along with all necessary offshore safety equipment are up to date systems, good speed, moderate draft and a traditional profile with a comfortable, elegant interior. Mechanically and cosmetically SILVER SEAS shows like new and has the range and interior volume of a much larger yacht and aptly demonstrates Burger quality throughout.
- Layout Plan
- LOWER DECK: Euro-stern; Aft walk-in Lazarette/Control room; Engine room; Guest and Owners Staterooms; Crew quarters; Chain locker. MAIN DECK: Open Aft Deck; Main Salon; Dining; Day Head; Pilothouse; Galley/Dining Lounge; Foredeck. UPPER DECK: Boat Deck; Lounge area; Flying Bridge.
- Berths eight in four ensuite staterooms plus six crew in three cabins forward.
- Aft Deck
- To board SILVER SEAS , the stern hydraulic retractable passarelle (rebuilt 4/03) may be controlled from the dock or from on deck. Safe and sturdy with hand rails, you are lead to the generous, open, laid teak aft deck. Built-in stern lounge and chairs surround a large Murray Brothers custom teak dining table. The view is unobstructed. A stairway to port with teak treads leads down to the teak covered transom platform. This platform removable stainless steel hoop guard rails. Centered in the transom is a heavy duty articulated, watertight Freeman door to lazarette/engine room. On the aft deck, side doors and warping windlasses are port and starboard. From the aft deck, wing doors lead forward, port and starboard. A central door leads directly to the salon. A Burger trademark, the massive, oval varnished teak cap rail, highlights fully around the entire yacht. Note that this open aft deck has two air conditioners.
- A natural, satin finish on the American cherry woodwork runs throughout SILVER SEAS and blends beautifully with wonderful fabrics, marble, and granite. A series of beautifully crafted cherry wood cabinets are integrated along the starboard side of the salon, housing the vessel’s primary entertainment electronics, color television, DVD player, and sound equipment. There is also storage for table linens, china, and accessories. Opposite to port in the aft corner is a built-in book case. Along the forward bulkhead of the salon is the built-in wet bar with storage above and below for glasses, stemware. There is a marble countertop with built-in ice maker, refrigerator, & liquor storage below. Full height raised panel cherry wood bi-fold doors enclose the bar area. All doorways throughout the vessel have radius corners. The salon is carpeted in off-white Berber and is sumptuously furnished with fine couches and a pair of matching club chairs. Forward in the main salon is a beautiful, custom crafted formal dining table surrounded by eight matching chairs. The salon has the air of traditional elegance. Huge side and stern windows extend the view beyond belief. And yet total privacy can be achieved by closing the electric operated blinds on some or all of the windows. A combination of lighting options blends from subtle to bright with many overhead and side fixtures. Air conditioning silently cools from a total surround plenum system, innocuously incorporated into the overhead. The salon has it all: The grand view, the elegantly comfortable seating, library and entertainment center extraordinary.
- Day Head
- To port forward of dining is the passageway to the side deck with large window wall, glass and cherry Freeman side door and doors to day head and store room beneath the pilothouse. Black toilet and black marble sole compliment the black “floating” basin set on a custom built teak cabinet, all within extraordinary hand painted and lacquered walls. The storage area beneath the pilothouse is very spacious and contains much of the electronics circuitry, gyro compass, power packs, etc. Large quantities of other supplies also store here.
- Entrance Lobby
- In addition to the portside midship entrance lobby, the starboard lobby has a generous and elegant feel. The wide space divided by the low spindled railing and banister of the stairwell down to the staterooms is made bright by the full height glass window and glass and cherry entrance door.
- About as ideal as can be, located amidship; accessed from the starboard passageway and flybridge; raised for excellent view; maximum visibility through large windows front and well aft on both sides; ideal extra lower window views, port and starboard for helmsman to see exactly where the dock is; full chart size navigation table; 3 chart drawers; communications desk; raised lounge for six with table, 8 drawers and storage beneath; lift-up storage stairs; full array of finest electronics; varnished teak and holly sole; full controls for engines, generators, stabilizers, bow thruster, Sat Com, etc. Entirely hand made of solid cherry, fitted and varnished to perfection. This pilothouse exemplifies master craftsmanship and generates tremendous pride of ownership. Pilothouse Equipment: Furuno Weatherfax Anschutz autopilot Complete service ‘08 Anschutz gyrocompass Anschutz rudder tiller LINK Speed Log meter LINK digital depth meter LINK wind speed & direction meter Elbex monitor – 3 camera input SEA 322 Single Side Band radio SEAHAIL loud hailer/fog signal Northstar 941S GPS Northstar 972 GPS large screen plotter Northstar 6000i GPS Northstar 952 GPS DDC digital engine monitors DDC single lever engine controls Engine room fan controls Emergency engine stops Generator gauges Panasonic phone set HPS hydraulic bow thruster control Headhunter tank monitor gauges Nera Mini M sat phone system(2) Furuno 96 mile radars – X band Collision avoidance (A.R.P.A.) equipped Standard Horizon Matrix GX3000S VHF w/GPS locator function Emergency manual engine control (DDEC bypass) panel 5 windshield washers/wipers HP #6310 Fax/Copy machine Dell 526 Computer with Nobeltec software and Vector chart display on a flat panel “sun read” color monitor Wireless Internet access Burger ship & equipment manuals
- Galley/Dining Lounge
- Full forward on this main deck is a culinary paradise. The Galley is full width with large windows port and starboard and seemingly acres of granite counter space over vast storage. All cabinetry is finished in a pleasing, raised panel cherry wood. Huge concealed eye-level refrigerator and freezer, four extra slide out refrigerator and freezer drawers. Full height, slide out pantry storage. Many other drawers, bins & cabinets especially within the island where there are icemaker, warming oven and trash compactor. Double stainless sinks and all the expected proper appliances including fast, quiet, dishwasher, microwave oven, TV, etc. Attractive tumbled marble tile floor. Total lighting mood control and electric blinds on all windows. Seating for the casual dining area is adjacent and open to the galley. Arranged as a very large “U” shaped, fabric-upholstered lounge around a granite topped table. Comfortable for 8 persons, this area serves as a gathering spot for family cooking, midnight snack retreat and any number of other uses. Behind the seating is large pantry storage, wine cooler and beneath is a large dry storage space. Galley Appliances: SubZero refrigeration & freezers SubZero icemaker Small SubZero refrigerator Gaggenau halogen 4 burner cook top Gaggenau convention oven KitchenAid disposal Wine cooler Warming drawer – Viking Double stainless steel sinks KitchenAid trash compactor Sony VCR, Sony Color TV Panasonic Spacesaver microwave & range w/exhaust hood
- Lower Deck
- On descending the gentle, well lit, carpeted stairway from forward in the salon, the elegant guest foyer is quite large, charming and bright. The foyer is tiled in the same tumbled marble tile as the galley area but with a deep green tile border accenting the doorways to each of three guest staterooms, a hidden laundry compartment, and the arched double doors opening to the master stateroom.
- Master Stateroom
- The owners enjoy an exquisite ambiance in their stateroom centered amidship and full width in the lowest, most quiet, motion free location. Generous in size and cozy in feeling, surrounded by exquisite satin finish cherry woodwork, there is a centerline king bed with matching bedside cabinets and reading lamps. There are built in drawers beneath the bed as well as to port and starboard along with a large walk-in cedar closet. The port lights are shaded by translucent, sliding Shoji screens. Opposite the bed the entertainment console which opens to reveal swiveling TV and eye-level entertainment electronics. The magnificent Burger woodworking craftsmanship surrounds, port and starboard, with built-in, full length, counter height bureaus. There are his and hers heads forward of the stateroom with doors on either side of the berth. The elegant ambiance is continued here with cherry cabinetry, gold hardware, marble soles, beige marble counters. The port bath is roomy with sink and large, clear counter space over drawers and cabinets plus cabinets above with Shoji screened port light. Beige marble counters and floors, white toilet and bidet. Full length mirror and heated towel racks. Heavy duty translucent glass doors open to the large marble shower from both baths. Adjustable showerhead height, gold plated fixtures. The starboard bath is much the same yet without a bidet.
- Guest Staterooms
- THE GUEST STATEROOMS are awesome in quality. The fine cabinetry is duplicated here. The hardware of superb quality, gold plated, becomes appreciated. Headroom throughout is 6’ 8”. The two berths in each of the two matching guest rooms are large with generous elbow room between: Console cabineted TV, CD/AM/FM stereo & VCR in each stateroom. Mattresses are the finest innerspring comfort. Many of the features of the master cabin are found here in the typical extreme quality of this builder. Each guest bath is large, with marble counters and soles plus featuring marble showers with glass enclosures. The fourth stateroom has two berths over and under and is equipped and finished as the others are with closet, private shower bath, phone system, TV, VCR, Pioneer CD/AM/FM stereo.
- Crew Quarters
- Accessed from forward of the galley there are three double staterooms with the same hand finished cherry wood trim as elsewhere aboard. The captain is forward with a private, raised, queen berth cabin with storage beneath the berth, two closets, two bureaus, cabinets, and two beside cabinets. Also furnished are a Sony TV, VCR, and library shelves. Ample lighting, overhead translucent escape hatch and private head with sink and stall shower. Pioneer CD/AM/FM amplifier. The TV monitor can be used to access ChartNav and ELBEX menus and data. Two crew staterooms each have over and under berths, closet, drawers, TV, VCR, CD/AM/FM stereo and share a head with stall shower. Closeted in the crew vestibule is a stacked Maytag washer and dryer.
- Flying Bridge, Lounge and Boat Deck
- Up five steps from the pilothouse via a sliding waterproof door, the upper deck area is generous and properly designed. Divided into flybridge, lounge and small boat areas the entire area gleams in Awlgrip II Mattehorn white. A single white helm chair by Stidd faces the center helm destroyer wheel. The convenient array of instruments is protected by fold-up lexan covers. Full port and starboard wing stations each have controls for engines and bow thruster, etc, plus each one million candle power 12" Carlysle Finch searchlight. Observation seats are port and starboard for four. Helm and much of the lounge area are sheltered by the special Burger hard top with its multiple built-in lights, speakers, and overhead mast with major antenna’s, hailer speakers, etc. Centered under the top is the bar with wet sink, icemaker, refrigerator, and storage. Surrounding the bar is cushioned seating for a crowd with dry storage under. Built-in steps up to a hatch in the hard top provide access for cleaning and to service the equipment there. Aft is the centerline chock-mounted Novurania 17' RIB with 115 hp Yamaha with center console steering, seat and equipped with digital depth meter and a Garmin GPS. Along the sides of the boat deck are built-in storage boxes, a built-in, stainless steel, commercial grade gas barbeque(’04), electric davit of 4000 lb. capacity, EPIRB, life ring and a hatch leading to a ladder down to the aft deck. Life raft canisters are mounted outboard on the cabin top. Flybridge Equipment: Northstar 972 GPS remote monitor Furuno radar repeater – 96 mile X band collision avoidance (A.R.P.A. equipped) LINK repeater depth, wind speed and direction Standard Horizon Matrix GX3000S VHF Generator gauges Anschutz autopilot control panel Anschutz rudder tiller Anschutz rudder angle indicator Port and Starboard wing control stations Nobeltec Vector chart software HPS bow thruster control Naiad stabilizer control DDC digital engine monitors Emergency engine stops Two Carlisle & Finch 12' searchlights of one million candlepower Stainless Steel “destroyer” wheel Panasonic phone set Pioneer CD/AM/FM player Watertight stereo speakers Canvas covers, console and seating area Controls for gears and throttles
- Engine Room
- The machinery space is arranged in three separate sections, accessed either from the deck hatch on the aft deck, or from the swim platform through the heavy, Freeman reticulating watertight door. From the swim platform, the aft compartment is divided by a watertight partition bulkhead separating the aft generator compartment from a workshop area. The generator compartment is accessed to starboard through a Freeman watertight bulkhead door which has a heavy duty window for visual inspection. Inside the compartment is one of two 45Kw Northern Lights gen sets soft mounted, inside of a sound shield and equipped with new Sound Down water lift silencers. There is also storage for the stainless swim ladder etc. A Snap-on toolbox is built into integral shelving just forward of the transom plating. Access to the starboard rudderpost is clear. The air compressor is on a shelf in this sound deadened room. To port of the aft generator compartment is a workshop area complete with a rugged workbench fitted with an iron vise and a stainless steel sink. There is a second Snap-on toolbox built-in underneath, and opposite is the bench grinder. The area houses, among other items, the masterpiece main electrical distribution panel, the sewage treatment system and the aft shore power cord reel. The CO2 tanks are mounted in this compartment. The main engine room is forward, through a watertight Freeman door set into an athwartship watertight bulkhead. On centerline is the Atlas Shore Power unit (rebuilt 2007) and the other 45Kw Northern Light gen set enclosed in a sound shield. The engine room layout is logically arranged, with tags on all valves and pumps. Approximate speed and range as follows: Maximum speed: 22.00 kts @2360 rpm Cruise 18 kts @2130 rpm 140 USG/hr (680 liters/hr) Most economical: 12.00 kts @ 1400 rpm 50 US Gals/hr(190 liters/hr) 10.83 kts @ 1200 rpm 35 US Gals/hr (132 liters/hr) Range (approx): 3000 nm @ 10.83 kts; 2300 nm @ 12 kts; 1200 nm @ 18 kts Tankage (approx): Fuel: 9700 US Gals(36,940 liters)Black: 415 US Gals(1,570 liters) Water:1500 US Gals(5,680 liters)Grey: 415 US Gals (1,570 liters) Watermaker:1200 US Gals/day(4,545 liters) Lube Oil: 207 US Gals(784 liters) Used Oil: 207 US Gals(784 liters)
- Engine Room Equipment and Misc.
- DDC-MTU 16V2000 - in-frame overhauls, Spring 2008 Starboard Engine W6 09/17/07 and Port Engine W5 03/27/07 ZF gears 2002 Tides Marine Strongseal dripless stuffing boxes HPS Hydraulic bow thruster Naiad stabilizers with Auto-Lock system DDC electronic engine controls Kahlenberg air compressor (208V) 25' heavy duty air hose with air connections fore, aft, and flybridge Delta T Automated Ventilation Control System Allen Bradley 208V exhaust fan - lazarette Port and starboard 208V intake/exhaust fans - engine room Head Hunter head systems Royal Flush sewage treatment system - USCG Type II MSD ANSUL CO2 fire protection system - auto/manual Power assist steering system Baldor steering pump Alfa Laval Fuel Separator Sea Pro fuel filters: 4 for mains and 2 for generators Stainless steel fuel piping Swagelok stainless steel hydraulic fittings and ball valves Fuel overfill alarm system Electric and manual fuel transfer systems Tuthill Fill-Rite fuel transfer meter Fuel and fresh water tank gauges Mechanical gauges in engine room Manifold 220V emergency bilge pump system 11 Rule bilge pumps(24V) with float switches Port and starboard raw water sea chests Matrix 1200 GPD water maker (2) Headhunter fresh water pumps Bell and Gossett hot water circulating pump (2) SuperStor 40 gallon hot water heaters MarineAir Chilled water air conditioning - Four 5 ton chillers (New in 2005) Delta Chem Free Ozone Generator Black and gray water waste tanks with pump out systems and Headhunter tank gauges Lube Oil transfer and change system 200 gallon lube oil reservoir tank 200 gallon waste oil tank Engine block heaters Elbex closed circuit vessel monitor system - 3 cameras Entry alarm system Teignbridge 5-blade propellers 44x37 Flybridge wing controls 3 trumpet Kahlenberg air horns with auto-timer for fog signal running Kahlenberg air whistle Spare propellers
- Two sets of two 12V DF8D gel cell batteries for 24V engine starting; two 12V DF8D gel cell batteries for 12V generator starting. Automatic 24V emergency lighting in passageways and main areas. Inland and international navigation lights. Internal telephone/intercom 12 stations, includes hailer, SatCom, and doorbell. Alarm system for bilge, fuel, water, gray and black water, generators, main engines, reverse gears and intrusion. Audio, video antenna distribution system. Lightning suppressor. Closed circuit television from aft deck and engine room. 120/208 VAC, three phase, four wire system 60 HZ. 208V for electric motors and pumps single phase 120V for lighting and small appliances Two 45 KW Northern Lights generators, at 1800 rpm 4 shore connections 208V three phase 100 amp AC systems Smart-Y adapter 50 KVA Atlas all-power converter Glendinning Cablemaster shore cable system in forward cuddy
- Electrical Equipment
- Atlas Shore Power Classic - AC power management system (rebuilt 2007) Atlas Smart Box Atlas Seamless Transfer System Two 45kw Northern Lights generators - John Deere 1,800 rpm power plants Forward generator equipped with PTO for hydraulic supply to thruster, windlasses, and crane Aft generator fitted with Vickers pump to power stabilizer system Sound shields for both generators Two 100amp, three phase 75' shore power lines Glendenning Cablemaster with 100’ shore power line in foredeck cuddy Two 50' 100amp secondary power lines Wards 480VAC 200 amp Galvanic Isolator Simpson Electro Catalytic corrosion monitor (New 11/04) 12V(2)& 24V DC Sentry automatic battery chargers 12V battery banks for each generator 12V battery bank for navigation electronics 24V battery bank for engine starting and emergency lighting 4 UPS (emergency Power Sources) (Nav systems, Sat TV antenna, Isis system, TV system) Naiad stabilizer Auto-Lock System, upgraded to Koopnautic digital multi-sea controls Power Logic Square D power meter Electric engine heaters Shore cord adapters for domestic and international applications Panasonic Hybrid Integrated phone system - 2 land lines, cell line, sat phone line, intercom Nera Mini-M Sat-phone system 12 phone sets throughout KVH tracking gyro TV antenna system
- Forward of the teak aft deck, the walkaround decks, bulwarks and exposed framing are painted Awlgrip II white. In the bow, a teak observation seat is complemented by two teak topped dunnage box seats. The two 4500 pound pull Maxwell heavy duty anchor windlasses serve port and starboard anchors in stainless steel pockets, foot switch operated and also operated by a hand held remote with 50’ cable. Chain washes are internal. A stainless steel cutwater protects the stem. Splash rails and rub rails are stainless capped full length, above the waterline. The high bulwarks provide a dry foredeck and the clean sweep of the sheer is topped by the massive varnished teak Burger trademark cap rail, protected outboard by solid stainless steel half oval. Foredeck storage is forward in the superstructure. Its' center door hinges up on air lifts to reveal the forward Lazarette space, approximately 10' wide x 5' deep x 5' high. Glendenning Cablemaster 100’ shore cord accessed from the bow. Integral steps lead from the forward deck up to the cabin top sundeck. Doors in the bulwarks, port and starboard, are amidship and at the aft deck. Tide Ride Boarding steps fit at any door. Dockline handling on the stern is assisted by port and starboard warping windlasses on the corners of the aft deck. A powerful bow thruster up forward facilitates docking or handling in tight situations.
- Deck Equipment
- Nautical Structures hydraulic crane (1) Model EZ 4000 17’ Novurania RIB tender 115’ Yamaha outboard (2) Switlik 6 person life rafts in canisters, hydrostatic releases (3) Life rings Strobe MOB (Man Over Board) light (2) 406 MHZ EPIRBS Nautical Structures manual/hydraulic stern passarelle Maxwell aft deck electric powered capstans (2) #3500 Maxwell anchor hydraulic powered windlasses (2) #4500 Inboard and outboard foot switches Port and Starboard anchors in pockets, ½” chain rode Dual 120 kg Poole type anchors P & S chain stops and band brakes Anchor chain internal washdown system Marquipt 7 step tide ride boarding stairs w/double rails, Stainless steel side mount boarding ladder Integral swim platform with stainless steel safety hoop rails Stainless steel swim ladder Swim platform mooring whips Hot & cold water shower - swim platform Freeman watertight lazarette door Freeman watertight flybridge door Freeman watertight side doors Flybridge wet bar: Sub Zero icemaker, refrigerator, wet sink Stainless steel gas grill, flybridge Stidd helm chair, one at Pilothouse, one at flying bridge Aft deck bench seat with cushions, cover and storage below Murray custom aft deck teak table with cover Aft deck furniture - 5 chairs Port and starboard boarding gates - 2 on each side Stainless steel cleats (10) 15" Stainless steel hawse pipes Starboard & port teak wing doors Hot & cold water faucets in cuddy (forward lazarette) Phone, cable TV, & compressed air connectors in cuddy Shore power circuit breakers in cuddy Dockside water connectors fore and aft Deck hatch to crew quarters Steps up windshield mullions for cleaning Fenders and lines Two 12' ash boat hooks Teak cap rails Covers for all exposed equipment including windlasses, searchlights, pilothouse windows (3 different types), all exterior seating, flybridge console and seating, and the flybridge area in its entirety.
- Aluminum #5086 hull and superstructure with four watertight transverse bulkheads. Internal hull framing is both longitudinal and athwartship. For sound reduction, bulkheads are isolated from the hull shell plating with insulation from the waterline up. Additionally, all mechanical equipment is isolation mounted. A double bulkhead separates the mechanical rooms from the stateroom section of the yacht. Engine room overhead insulation 4". Particular attention is given to the exterior Awlgrip to ensure its’ long life. Two coats of clear coat were applied over the fresh Jade Pine Green hull sides. Rub rails are protected from scuffing by the application of a heavy duty strip of high polished stainless steel, countersink fastened to the solid rails. Windows, doors, lighting fixtures, and hardware are isolated from the structure to create a seamless paint system. Thanks to Burger’s careful attention to detail, along with the commitment of the present owners’ and their crew, SILVER SEAS today looks as good as she did when she was launched in September of 1998. Hull form has a sharp entry with a rounded bow bottom form tapering to a vee bottom with molded chines continuing all the way aft to the transom and a constant deadrise of 17 degrees. The overall directional stability of this hull is phenomenal with or without the use of stabilizers.
- Refit Upgrades Completed 2012-2013
- • Complete paint job from keel to hardtop including removal of all hardware, light fixtures, searchlights etc., for replating and re-installation. • Re-sealing of all windows. • Replacement of most nav electronics in Pilothouse and at Flybridge with new Furuno 72 mile X-bandradars, large screen Green Marine Multi-function monitors (5), Closed circuit cameras (3), autopilot electric compass, Nobletec TimeZero nav software, Furuno Nav-Net suite and 2 Multi-function monitors, radios, computers (to Apple I-cloud), I-pad integrated control system, Furuno multi-function monitors, FLIR Night Vision Infrared camera, Furuno AIS receiver. • Replacement/upgrade of all on-board televisions • Replacement of all galley appliances (SubZero refrigerators/freezers, dishwasher, laundry appliances (both sets of washers and dryers,) KitchenAid ice makers (3), and non-galley SubZero refrigerators. • New skylight hatches over galley area • Complete overhaul of both Northern Lights gensets • W-5 service to both main engines; replacement of exhaust system support hangers • Replacement of all AC chiller units (4) and all air handlers • Addition of new 15.5 Novurania with new Yamaha outboard (4 stroke 90 hp) • New mattresses throughout; new high quality carpet throughout • Rebuilt both anchor windlasses and both aft deck capstans • Rebuilt/refurbished Nautical Structures tender crane • Bow thruster serviced • Stabilizers serviced • Re-mounted tender to athwartship mounting for increased sun deck area aft of hardtop • New plexiglass flybridge venture wind screen • New Fusion Sat-Radio w/ Sirius XM on bridge • New Panasonic phone set on bridge • New aft deck see-thru enclosure - EZ2CY material • New teak on swim platform • Wooded all exterior teak and refinished • Waste treatment system rebuilt • Dual searchlights rebuilt and re-chromed • All tanks steam cleaned, pressure tested and visually inspected(water, fuel, and waste tanks) • Rebuilt wing stations • New stainless steel gas grille on flybridge • Shafts pulled, bearings renewed and shafts laser target aligned • Main and spare props reconditioned, tuned and balanced • New stainless steel hot water heaters (2) - Torrid Marine • Rebuilt Atlas shore power converter • Wards Marine refurbished Main Distribution Panel • New Polycarbonate facing on Main Distribution Panel for improved monitoring • Dedicated through hull fitting and sea strainer for air conditioning system • New engine room tools and tool storage • New Headhunter fresh water pumps including spare - 3 total • New cushions and upholstery on aft deck and flybridge • New upholstery in main salon • New KVH receivers (2) and new UPS back-up power supply (2) • Navnet 3D system • Rebuilt Royal Flush waste treatment center • Headhunter Tank Sentry monitors, water, fuel, waste tanks. • Brother MFC color printer, fax, copier • Apple Mac-Mini D-Sat and Cellular system • 3 station Wi-Fi system • Rebuilt/rechromed both Carlisle & Finch searchlights • Replacing shore power cords • New boarding ladder • Serviced engine room door hatch • New door hardware • Extra props • New wiper motors • Rebuilt air compressor
- All artwork, models, Captain’s personal tools and equipment, monogrammed linens, galley tools, fine china, and owner personal items and accessories are excluded.
- Major yacht now available. One of Burger's best designs beautifully maintained by long time yacht owners. Four staterooms plus separate crew quarters with three cabins. Country Kitchen on main deck. Formal dining. 24' beam with full walkaround side decks. 10,000 gallon fuel capacity. Total exterior repainted including bottom and superstructure in 2012. Running gear, rudders, stabilizers, and bow thruster rebuilt. Interior refurbished including new entertainment systems with I-pad controls throughout; all new soft goods, linens, mattresses, carpet. Interior woodwork refinished. New navigational components including 5 Green Marine multi-function monitors, 72 mile radars (2), closed circuit cameras including infrared night vision, sat compass autopilot system, Furuno NavNet 3D. Main engines, generators, air conditioning and power management (Atlas) systems updated. SILVER SEAS is the epitome of "Made in America" by the renowned Burger Boat Company.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.