- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 671 TI'S
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Cape Haze FL) DRASTIC PRICE REDUCTION - THIS YACHT'S IN EXCELLENT CONDITION, BUT HER OWNER SAYS "SELL HER NOW"! This Hatteras 39 Convertible has served her current owners well for nine years. An exceptional Hatteras 39, this is a classic convertible with a reputation for good looks, quality, comfort, and performance. She comes with a large flybridge, roomy well-equipped cockpit, open salon, full galley, and two staterooms.
The flybridge features a T-top, centerline helm, twin helm seats, guest seating, and under-seat storage. The helm is equipped with Robertson AP300 auto pilot, NavNet VX2 64-mile radar with 10.4 LCD display and chart plotter, Standard Horizon VHF radio with intercom and hailer, Glendinning electronic controls, large compass, Northstar GPS, digital depth sounder with temperature, and Polyplano stereo. There is a full enclosure with stainless steel rails, rocket launchers, and a ladder leading below to the cockpit.
The 103 square foot cockpit features a Glendinning control station, twin Pompanette side chairs, Pompanette fighting chair, tackle center with bait freezer, sink, fish box with macerator, flush mount rod holders, coaming bolsters, transom door, and swim platform. She’s equipped with deck lights, LED blue under-gunwale lighting, and LED under-water transom lights. Foredeck features include bow pulpit with anchor & windlass.
The roomy salon is bright, open, with light oak woodwork, cream colored leather upholstery, and wood mini-blinds. The factory installed entertainment center has Toshiba LCD 20” flat screen TV, CD/DVD player, stereo, dry-bar with bottle storage, and U-Line ice maker. The galley is down, but has a saloon breakfast bar with two stools, laminate counter tops with a stainless steel sink, new full size refrigerator/freezer, Sharp microwave/convection oven, and a two-burner cooktop stove. There is ample room to relax and entertain.
There are two staterooms. The guest stateroom is starboard with upper and lower bunks that convert into lounge seating. The master stateroom is forward and features queen berth with under berth storage, nightstands, cedar-lined hanging lockers, and private head access. The head compartment is port side with mirrored vanity and shower stall.
This Hatteras 39 Convertible is equipped with twin 465-hp FWC Detroit Diesel engines for long-lasting dependable power. Mechanical features include a Onan 8-kW generator, Halon fire suppression, new water heater, and a switchable battery bank with charger. This classic Hatteras has caught a lot of fish along the way, is ready to catch many more. If you enjoy sportfishing and want to do it with style, call now and schedule a showing.
- Max Bridge Clearance: 12' 6: Displacement: 32,000#
- Total Power: 465
- Fuel: 490-Gallons Fresh Water: 120-Gallons
- Light oak interior with 2-zone heating and air-conditioning with digital controls. OPEN SALON with large windows, wood mini-blinds, carpet, L-shaped leather sofa, dry-bar with bottle storage and ice maker, and breakfast bar with two rattan stools ENTERTAINMENT CENTER with 20" Toshiba flat screen TV, Emerson CD/DVD player, and Pioneer AM/FM/CD stereo FULL GALLEY with full size GE refrigerator, Kitchen Aid 2-burner cook top, Sharp convection/microwave oven, coffee maker, solid surface counter top with stainless steel sink MASTER STATEROOM forward with queen berth, under-berth storage, two cedar-lined hanging lockers, screened overhead hatch, rope locker, night stands, shelf storage, and direct access to head compartment GUEST STATEROOM starboard with upper and lower berths that convert to lounge seating HEAD COMPARTMENT port side with vanity and shower stall
- Spacious Flybridge with Bimini Top, Four Sided Enclosure, Stainless Steel Rails and Stanchions Cushioned Bench Seat Forward with New Cushions and Plenty of Under-Seat Storage Centerline Helm with New Captain and Companion Seating with New Covers, Overhead Electronics Box, and Console Cover
- Full Cockpit Sunshade Pompanette Ultra Tuna Fighting Chair Two Pompanette Sitting Chairs with Rod Holders Eight Rod Holders with Flybridge Rocket Launchers Prep Station with Sink and Cutting Board Tackle Locker Bait Freezer Fish Box with Macerator Cockpit Bolsters Glendinning Cockpit Controls
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail ACR Spot Light Bow Pulpit with Roller Anchor with Galley Maid Windlass Fenders and Fender Racks Transom Door with Gate Swim Platform Fresh & Salt Water Washdown Large Stainless Steel BBQ Grille Deck Lights, Blue LED Under-Gunwale Courtesy Lights, and LED Underwater Lights
- Electronics were upgraded in 2008 and are networked. Robertson AP300 Auto Pilot Navnet VX2 64-mile Radar with 10.4 LCD Screen and Chart Plotter Standard Horizon VHF Radio with Intercom and Hailer (upper and lower station) Glendinning Electronic Controls Large Compass Northstar GPS Furuno RP110 Chart Plotter Digital Depth Sounder with Temperature Polyplano Stereo
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 465-hp Detroit Diesel Engines Fresh Water Cooling Engine Synchronizer Hydraulic Steering Trim Tabs Halon Fire Suppression Onan 8-kW Generator Battery Bank with Parallel Switch Battery Charger Dytex Temperature Gauge Floscan 9000 Fuel Meter New Water Heater
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.