- 60 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 2840 LE4 V10
- Number of Engines
The craftsmanship in this spectacular 600 Sun Sport brings a whole new dimension to the art of yacht building. From its polished stainless steel windshield framing to its electronically assisted sun pad, this masterpiece of engineering is pure quality.
60’ 2005 Sea Ray Sun Sport - Twin 1050hp 2840 MANs, 920 Hrs, NEW CANVAS, FRESH BOTTOM PAINT, Raymarine Radar, Sea Ray Navigator Chart/plotter, Sirius satellite Radio, Bose Stereo System, Cruise Comm& engine controls, Raymarine Course Computer, Raymarine Autopilot ST7001+, Pro-Mariner Bow Thruster, Raymarine VHF radio, Navy Blue Canvas, Sun Pad-Forward Deck, Granite Galley Floor, Ultrawood interior finish-cherry, Swim Platform: Extended.
- Displacement: 49000
- Total Power: 1050 Cruising Speed: 30 Max Speed: 34 Hours: 920
- Fuel: 700 Fresh Water: 200 Holding: 68
- There are two private staterooms plus an electric foldout couch in the salon converts to a double berth. The master stateroom is full beam amidships for extra interior room. The queen-sized walk around berth has an inner spring mattress with new bed spread, pillows, shams, and a carpeted storage area below the berth. Both port and starboard hanging lockers are cedar lined and have auto on lights. The private ensuite head has a formed Corian countertop, large mirrors and good lighting. The stall shower is very large and roomy. The forward stateroom has a centerline queen berth with ample storage areas and compartments. The interior has a large main salon with good headroom and open space due to the wide beam. The galley is to port and to starboard are seating areas. She is in very good condition shows like new. The entertainment center has Bose Stereo System and DSS Satellite television System.
- The galley has concealed appliances to hide them from view when entertaining but are capable for doing meals when cruising. Under counter freezer and refrigerator are by Sub Zero and the coffee maker is a special Spacemaker design. The microwave oven has a convection feature. Whirlpool Microwave oven Black and Decker Space saver coffee maker Kenton three burner cook top Splendide Washer and Dryer Sub Zero freezer Sub Zero refrigerator
- This is the area that has made Sea Ray famous with room for entertaining and cruising. The skipper has a dedicated helm seat with a bench to the side long enough for seating for three. Behind the helm area is a massive U-shaped settee with room for many guests and friends. Hidden away behind doors and covers is a wet bar with sink, U-Line ice maker, trash receptacle and refrigerator. Further aft is another curved bench which will electrically extend to make a sun pad. A transom door leads to the swim platform and the TNT dinghy lift. Some of the earlier models of the Super Sun Sport had a garage for a PWC, but this model has instead better access to the aft end of the engine room. Twin Glendinning Cable Master power cord retrieval systems make storing the power cords an easy task.
- ACR Remote control Spotlight Raymarine Radar Sea Ray Navigator Chart/plotter Tilt Steering wheel Sirius satellite Radio Bose Stereo System Cruise Command engine controls Raymarine Course Computer Raymarine Autopilot ST7001+ Pro-Mariner Bow Thruster Raymarine VHF radio Lofrans Windlass control with stainless plow anchor
- Bottom Paint Bow Rail: 316 Stainless Steel w/Welded Stanchions, Intermediate Rails & Life Lines Cleats: Stainless Steel Bollard-Style (10) Deck Fill Plates: Stainless Steel Deck Rails: 316 Stainless Steel Foam-Filled Under Floor Areas Gel-Coat: Arctic White Graphics: Striping Handrails: 316 Stainless Steel Hatch: Deck Vent - Translucent w/Locks & Sky Screen Cover (20x20) Lights: Navigation Portlights: Stainless Steel (4 Fixed, 6 Opening) Resin: High-Performance Vinylester Rub Rail: Heavy-Duty PVC w/Stainless Steel Insert Skylight: Circular - Salon Storage: Transom Wall - Fenders & Gear Swim Platform: Extended w/Concealed Stainless Steel Ladder & Grab Handle Vent System: Engine Room - Integral (w/Fold-Out Steps) Windshield: Tempered/Tinted Curved Glass w/Stainless Steel Frame, Electric Front Vent & Stainless Steel Supports Windshield Center Vent: Electrically Actuated Windshield Washer System: w/Stainless Steel Nozzles Windshield Wipers
- Navy Blue Canvas Sun Pad-Forward Deck Granite Galley Floor Ultrawood interior finish-cherry
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.