- 51 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3196 TA
- Number of Engines
51’ 2001 Sea Ray Sundancer
Twin 660hp 3196 Cats, 500 Hours, Furuno 1942 Radar, NorthStar 952x GPS/Chart Plotter, Second NorthStar, Chart Plotter, Robertson AP22 Autopilot, B & G Quad Depth & Speed, B & G VHF V2000, Raytheon Tridata ST-60, Bow Thruster, Cockpit A/C, Tender & Lift. Electrically Actuated Retractable Sun Pad, Rod Holders (2), Wet Bar.
- Displacement: 38,500
- Total Power: 660 Hours: 500 Hours
- Fuel: 600 Fresh Water: 150 Holding: 68
- Master Stateroom
- Master Stateroom Head/Shower: Door, Privacy-Access from Master Stateroom, Flooring, Cultured Marble, VacuFlush Head, Shower Grate, Shower w/Seat, Storage, Cabinet-Upper, Storage, Medicine Cabinet. Queen-Size Bed Door Privacy Hanging Locker, Full-Length Cedar-Lined Port and Starboard Speakers (2) Storage, Gunwale Cabinets Storage, In-Floor TV/VCR/Radio Combo, 13" Vanity
- Guest Stateroom
- Guest Stateroom Head/Shower: Door, Privacy-Access from Salon, Door, Private Access from Guest Stateroom, Flooring, Cultured Marble, VacuFlush, Shower Grate, Shower w/Seat, Adjustable Shower Wand, Storage, Cabinet-Upper, Storage, Medicine Cabinet-Mirrored, Vanity. Bed, Lower Bunk Bed, Upper Bunk Hanging Locker, Cedar Lined TV/VCR/Radio Combo 13" Mirrored Bulkhead Storage, Cabinet-Upper
- Bar,Mini-Electrically Operated Slide-out Bar Stools (2) Coffeemaker Refrigerator/Freezer w/Icemaker Microwave/Convection Oven Storage, Cabinets-Upper & Lower Storage, Drawers w/Cutlery Inserts Storage, Glass & Dish
- Furuno 1942 Radar NorthStar 952x GPS/Chart Plotter Second NorthStar Chart Plotter Robertson AP22 Autopilot B & G Quad Depth and Speed B & G VHF V2000 Raytheon Tridata ST-60
- Bow Thruster, Cockpit A/C, Tender and Lift. Electrically Actuated Retractable Sun Pad, Rod Holders (2), Wet Bar.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.