- 68 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- MAN D2842 LE-406
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
From the Ivory on the outisde of the boat, to the beatiful wood finish on the inside, the boat is all about style. It has been kept in immaculate condition. The inside is wonderful and has plenty of room. Very modern feel. Come see today!
- Crew Facilities
- Crew cabin under Saloon with two berths and own bathroom Crew cabin is accessible from separate door on Aft deck port side.
- Motor Yacht with Flying Bridge GRP hull and superstructure Colour Ivory Main Deck Teak laid
- Master stateroom midships full beam with en-suite bathroom. VIP stateroom forward with queen size bed and en-suite bathroom Guest cabin Port side with Twin Lower beds Guest cabin Starboard side with Upper/Lower berths Guest cabins share one bathroom. Dining teble for 8 guests next to saloon
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Ferretti 68 is the result of the constant evolution of this Italian firm's design philosophy, its goal being to bring together in harmony the elements of practical design and sporting performance. While the owner of a new Ferretti 68 can take pleasure in driving this motoryacht, the guests can derive pleasure from the balanced interior. From the air conditioning system to the desalination equipment, from the electrical installation to the electronic equipment, everything onboard a Ferretti has been designed to make life enjoyable and reliable. There is space on board for a tender, a jet ski, and a surfboard so that when the guests want to play, everything is there for watersports enjoyment. The warm, embracing environment inside is a result of the use of the finest woods and the richest fabrics. The layout of the staterooms can be varied, allowing an owner to customize the Ferretti 68.