- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.2 Liter
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Stamas Express comes fully equiped Twin Mercruiser 8.2 Liter with 250 hours. Exhuast manifolds and fuel injectors have less than 200 hours. Also comes with a 9.4 foot dinghy.
- Master stateroom forward features an angled double berth with large storage area underneath, 3 drawers, hanging locker, overhead screened Bomar hatch , accordian style privacy door and vertical blinds which close up a pass through to the main cabin. Large mid berth features a opening screened port, hanging locker, additional storage and has access to pumps and plumbing, fully enclosed stand up head has an electric toilet, vanity w/ sink and mirror and a glass shower stall. Galley includes a 3 burner electric stove, refrigerator, microwave, molded counter w/ large sink and abundant storage including a large in deck storage area. Dinette is to starboard and converts to a double berth with more storage underneath and to port is a settee.
- Cockpit Layout
- Spacious tournament ready self draining cockpit with circulating transom livewells, fish box w/overboard drain, cockpit bolsters, freshwater and saltwater washdowns, gunnel mount rod holders, under gunnel rod storage for 6, 2 aft facing seats, heavy duty transom door which leads out to an integral swim platform w/ shower and folding ladder. Helm station features a one piece tilting console w/ flush mounted electronics, double wide helm seat w/ a cooler, freshwater sink, and tackle storage, to port is a double wide passenger's seat with large storage underneath. Two large deck hatches open to give excellent access to the engines and all other machinery and a third full width hatch gives access to the fuel tanks.
- 36 mile Furuno radar Redundant GPS units Redundant fish finders VHF B & G engine monitor system Auto pilot
- Safety Equipment
- Six man Revere Life raft, EPIRB and full Coast Guard safety equipment in ditch bag.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.