- 54 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- IPS 600
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The PRINZ 54 Coupe is elegantly designed for superior performce and ultimate luxury.
This Prinz 54 Coupe yacht is produced by vacuum infusion using epoxy resin instead of regular polyester or vinyl-esther - epoxy resin ensures superior mechanical properties and improves the resistance against fatigue and cracking.
This production method drastically reduces the danger of osmosis and guarantees high quality yachts.
The Fuel efficient Volvo-Penta IPS 600 Engines run quiet and have a Cuise Speed at 25knts with full throttle topping out at 33knts. ..Sleek European Design that is an Eye Catcher...
- Total Power: 435 Cruising Speed: 25knts Max Speed: 33knts
- Well appointed and Spacious accomodations for Owner and Guests.
- Saloon table adjustable in height with double electric piston Leather cushion for transformation of saloon table into double bed 32 inch LCD TV Philips in cockpit Electrically adjustable support for 32 inch TV Microwave oven 700W Ceramic cooking plate 2900W, stainless steel - 3 fires
- The Vessel is powered by the very efficient and quiet Volvo-Penta IPS 600 with 435(hp). Easy Docking with joystick controls. Raymarine E120 chartplotter with GPS antenna Raymarine radar pathfinder - 24 nautical miles Raymarine autopilot IPS T12178 + ST 6002 + control unit Raymarine 45 STV satellite system incl. support in metallic color Camera in cockpit Volvo-Penta IPS joystick installation Additional Volvo-Penta IPS joystick installations on port- en starboard Volvo electronic engine controls Volvo EVC electronic engine display + multisensor VHF/DSC radio ICOM M421E + antenna + cable
- Emergency electro mechanic switch / valve for fuel supply cut 5 marine batteries (12V - 170 Ah) Electronic battery loader 60A - 2 units Battery selecting voltage divider Electric power shore supply (220V) Integrated automatic electronic/electric switch and fuse panel Dual electrical circuit and sockets (12V - 220V) Generator 8kVA/220V Dual Electrical Circuit and sockets (12V-220V)
- Elegant and Sleek Refrigerator 49L in cockpit Electric grill 220V in cockpit TV connection in saloon inclusive TV-antenna on radar arch Cockpit Shower Hot & Cold Passarelle, Telescopic electro-hydraulic gangway Sunbathing Cushion Forward Outdoor Kitchen with Cold & Hot Water 32" LCD TV Philips in Cockpit Electric Sliding Roof Cockpit & Entry ways are TEAK Sliding Cockpit Stainless Doors Swim Platform in Teak Hydraulic Garage Electric Winch in Garage Stainless Steel Anchor Stainless Steel Anchor Chair
- Boat has Anti-fouling paint. Builders Conformity certificate, EC Certificate and Owners Manuals Reverse Cycle A/C & Heat 3 Units in Cabins & Salon Reverse A/C & Heat in Cockpit
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.