- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6v71 TIB
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Viking 44 Motor Yacht provides a popular double cabin layout, smart styling characteristics, and a cruising speed of 21 knots. Owners enjoy the elegant natural teak wood interior, complimented with plush furnishings.
In 1989 the 44 motor yacht's profile was updated, and additional features include, wide side decks, hard top and arch. This Viking is lovingly maintained by knowledgeable owners. If you are looking for a beautiful motor yacht to go cruising, look no further.
Turbo's, raw water pumps and after coolers just serviced and engines painted. New salon carpet and foredeck seating cushions.
- Displacement: 40,000
- Total Power: 485 Cruising Speed: 25 Max Speed: 28
- Fuel: 460 Fresh Water: 180 Holding: 50
- 44 Viking Accommodations
- Accommodations Accomodations will sleep 6, 4 in two spacious Staterooms with private heads, and 2 in a convertible Settee in the Salon
- 44 Viking Galley
- •Galley down: •Princess flat top 4-burner electric stove •Microwave/ Convection oven •Condo size refrigerator/freezer •Water heater •Dockside water hook up •Pressure demand water system •Double sink •Large countertop •Ample storage •Washer/dryer
- 44 Viking Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment •Raytheon 48 mile Radar/GPS Chart- Plotter (2008) •Garmin GPS Chart Plotter 2010 •Ritchie compass •(1) TV Flat Screen •AM/FM stereo •(2) Additional color TV's •CD player •Rudder angle indicator •Autopilot •Marine VHF radio (2) •12V accessory outlet •Datamarine Tri-Data
- 44 Viking Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Engine /Mechanical Equipment •Triple zone marine A/C - reverse cycle •Bilge blower •(4) automatic bilge pumps •BOW THRUSTER •STERN THRUSTER •Mathers electronic shifters, left and right of steering station •Bridge & Aft Deck ridgid Hard Tops •Emergency engine alarms •Fresh water cooling •Primary fuel filters •Hydraulic steering •Engine syncronizers •Trim tabs •Onan 8KW (3370 hrs) •(6) Marine grade batteries (2012) •Automatic battery charger •Dual dockside service w/shore power cords •12V DC system •110V AC system •Glendenning cable master •Central vacuum system Turbo's, raw water pumps and after coolers just serviced and engines painted.
- 44 Viking Deck Equipment
- Deck /Flybridge/Ground Tackle •Lofrans Electric Anchor Windlass •Anchor chain & line •All safety gear •Upper bridge fully covered with enclosure •Aft deck hardtop with enclosure •Fiberglass decks •Docking lights •Dinghy / outboard engine •Dinghy Chocks on foredeck •Fenders & lines •Navigation lights •Remote spotlight •Swim platform w/ladder •Ice maker in cockpit (2007) •Stern controls mounted aft deck
- 44' Viking Disclaimer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact the listing broker, Curtis Stokes, directly at 954 684 0218 or 1 855 266 5676 or email@example.com .