(LOCATION: Hobe Sound FL) The Beneteau Oceanis 36 Center Cockpit has classic Beneteau style and luxury. The 36CC Oceanis is designed to be a performance cruiser with roomy, upscale, accommodations. Whether you are planning a weekend getaway, or a cruise to the islands this 36' Beneteau is ready to accommodate. She features large cockpit and a spacious two stateroom interior.
On deck we have a big comfortable cockpit with full bimini top and dodger, wraparound seating, four storage lockers, and centerline helm pedestal. Sails include: Dacron mainsail and Dacron genoa and Lewmar winches. Electronics package includes: Autohelm Tridata displays, Raytheon auto pilot, Garmin GPSmap chart plotter, Furuno radar, compass, and VHF radio. Other features include: walk-through transom, swim platform, boarding ladder, transom shower, and anchor with electric windlass. Thin water access is provided by the 10' dinghy with outboard that travels via stern-mounted dinghy davits.
The interior is what you've come to expect from Beneteau, good-looking, well-finished with cherry-stained mahogany, and extremely comfortable with 6'3" of headroom. When you come below you find a large wrap-around convertible settee with dining table to starboard. Port side is a settee facing the dinette and a full galley aft with stainless steel range with oven, top loading refrigerator, and large countertop with stainless steel double sink. Opposite the galley is the navigation station with chart table.
There are two staterooms. The forward stateroom features v-berth, bulkhead storage, and hanging locker. The aft stateroom has double berth, hanging locker, and settee. The enclosed head with vanity and shower is located starboard, aft of the nav station.
Geri Rigged is a beautiful Beneteau Oceanis with upscale interior, classic design and flawless craftsmanship. Auxiliary power is provided by a Yanmar 27-hp diesel engine. She is well equipped, professionally maintained and ready to sail. Call now to schedule a showing of this wonderful 36' Beneteau
Like new condition Price reduced for quick sale
Don't miss out on this beauty
Price includes Dinghy, motor and a Kayak
- LWL: 31.17 Beam: 12.5
- Total Power: 27 Cruising Speed: 6-8 Max Speed: 9
- Fuel: 40 Fresh Water: 117 Holding: 22
- Forward Cabin with V-Berth, Bulkhead Storage, and Hanging Lockers Open Salon with Facing Settees, Centerline Dining Table with Drop-Leaf Navigation Station with Chart Table Full Galley Enclosed Head with Shower Aft Cabin with Double Berth, Settee, and Hanging Locker
- Teak Cabinets with Storage Solid Surface Counter Top Stainless Steel Double Sink Two-Burner Stainless Steel Range with Oven 34-Gallon GRP Icebox with Refrigeration
- Sails & Rigging
- Furling Dacron Mainsail In-Mast Roller Furling Furling Dacron Genoa Two Genoa Sheets Genoa Furler Two Genoa Sheet Trimming Blocks Spinnaker Halyard with Stopper on Mast Genoa Halyard Anodized Aluminum Mast Mast Step Fitting with Articulated Blocks Double Backstay Anodized Aluminum Boom Rigid Boom Stainless Steel Rigging Lewmar 40 CTSO Maneuvering Winch Two Lewmar 44 Genoa Sheet Winches
- Deck & Hull
- Open Cockpit with Bimini Top Matching Dodger Cushioned Seating Helm Pedestal Bulkhead Mounted Instruments Teak Inlaid Swim Platform Folding Swim Ladder Stainless Steel Bow Pulpit Anchor and Rode Electric Windlass
- Garmin 182C GPSmap Chart Plotter Furuno 16-mile Radar Autohelm ST60 Tridata Display Raytheon ST4000+ Auto Pilot
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Yanmar Diesel Engine 27-Horsepower 920-Hours 30-amp Shore Power Dual Purpose Batteries 20-amp Battery Charger
- Stern-mounted Dinghy Davits 10' Inflatable Dinghy Outboard Motor
- Recent Upgrades
- Listed below are a few of the enhancements made to this vessel. Two new Deka 8-D AGM House Batteries New Electrical Panel Replaced five Lewmar hatches Macerator Pump Installed (2010) Custom made insect netting/sun block installed on dodger (roll-up) New (dedicated) engine battery New Windlass New (2008) S/S Burner Stove w/Oven Dodger Replaced New Auto-Helm Installed
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.