- 37 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Jupiter FL) This Sea Ray 370 Sedan Bridge is a popular and practical family cruiser with lots of room. She features a large flybridge, open cockpit, and a spacious two-stateroom interior. Planning a day on water or a weekend getaway? This 37' Sea Ray is ready to accommodate.
On deck we have an open flybridge with radar arch, bimini top, forward helm with twin helm seats, and guest seating aft. A stainless steel ladder leads below to an open cockpit with ample for fishing, relaxing, or entertaining. A transom door gives access to the swim platform with boarding ladder. Side decks lead forward to a large foredeck with stainless steel bow rail, bow pulpit with roller, anchor, and windlass. Sliding doors open to a spacious salon.
The carpeted salon has a large wraparound dinette port side with entertainment center, ice maker, and casual seating to starboard. Forward there is a breakfast bar that overlooks the galley located down to starboard. The u-shaped galley has upper and lower cabinets, solid surface counter top, and integrated sink. Appliances include three-burner cook top, built-in microwave oven, and refrigerator/freezer.
There are two private staterooms. The forward stateroom has offset v-berth, under-berth storage, and two hanging lockers. The port side guest stateroom has a double berth, hanging locker, and lower storage. The enclosed head has mirrored vanity and shower. Reverse cycle HAC maintains cabin comfort.
Wafer World is powered by twin Mercruiser 340-hp inboard engines with new heat exchangers. She needs some TLC, electronics replaced, etc. but she is priced to sell leaving room for updates and upgrades. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this very desirable 37'
Price Reduced February 2012
- Displacement: 14600
- Total Power: 340
- Fuel: 250 Fresh Water: 70 Holding: 20
- Spacious salon and two staterooms provide accommodation for overnight and weekend getaways. Forward Stateroom with Offset V-Berth, Under-Berth Storage, and Two Hanging Lockers Enclosed Head with Vanity and Shower Port Side Guest Stateroom with Double Berth and Hanging Locker with Storage Below Galley Down with Breakfast Bar Large Wraparound Dinette to Port Entertainment Center to Starboard Sliding Doors Aft to Cockpit
- U-Shaped galley down to port with breakfast bar above in salon. Upper & Lower Cabinets Solid Surface Counter Top Integrated Sink Microwave Oven Two-Burner Cooktop Under-Counter Refrigerator
- Bridge and Cockpit
- Large flybridge with room for guests. Open cockpit with room for fishing, relaxing, entertaining, or alfresco dining. Open Flybridge with Radar Arch Bimini Top Forward Helm Station Twin Adjustable Helm Seats Guest Seating Aft Self-Bailing Cockpit Cockpit Bolsters Aft & Side Storage Lockers Transom Door Swim Platform
- The electronics are dated and in need of replacement.
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit with Roller Anchor and Windlass Fresh Bottom Paint New Impellers New Thru-Hull Fittings
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 340-hp Mercruiser 7.4L Inboard Engines New Heat Exchangers Hydraulic Steering Engine Synchronizer Hydraulic Trim Tabs Generator 30-amp Shore Power Three Batteries New Battery Isolator 25,000 BTU HAC Halon Fire Suppression
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.