- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Stoney Point NY) The Chris-Craft 320 Amerosport Sedan is a compact cruiser with big cruiser features. She has a flybridge, cockpit, open salon, and two staterooms to insure comfort, and convenience. Whether you are planning a day on water or a weekend getaway this 32' sedan is ready to accommodate.
On deck we start at the top with a flybridge with radar arch, new bimini top and full enclosure. The centerline helm station is equipped with a GPS, radar, chart plotter, and VHF radio. Seating consists of center helm seat with guest seating aft. Below is the cockpit with cockpit seating and swim platform. Wide side decks that lead forward to a foredeck with stainless steel bow rail, bow pulpit, anchor, and windlass.
The air conditioned salon is comfortable and inviting. The wide beam, large windows, and open design provides a spacious interior. As you enter the salon you find casual seating port side with large wraparound dinette to starboard. The L-shaped galley is down and features upper & lower cabinets, under-counter refrigerator/freezer, microwave oven, electric cook top, and solid surface counter top with stainless steel sink. The forward stateroom features a v-berth, drawer storage, and hanging locker. The mid-cabin is located under the elevated dinette and has double berth. The head has mirrored vanity and shower stall. Genset with soundshield provides offshore electrical power.
SPACEMAN SPIFF is powered by twin Mercruiser 270-hp engines that have only 300 hours since major overhaul. A Sea Worthy dinghy with new motor is included. This affordable Chris-Craft 320 Amerosport Sedan is well equipped, well maintained and ready cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing.
- Displacement: 12000
- Total Power: 270
- Fuel: 200 Fresh Water: 50 Holding: 18
- Wide Beam, Large Windows, Open Salon Wraparound Dinette Port Side Casual Seating to Starboard Full Galley Down Forward V-berth Mid-Cabin with Double Berth Enclosed Head with Mirrored Vanity and Shower
- L-shaped Galley Upper & Lower Cabinets Solid Surface Counter Top Stainless Steel Sink Drawer and Shelf Storage Microwave Oven Electric Cook Top Under-Counter Refrigerator Toaster Oven Coffee Maker
- Flybridge & Cockpit
- Open Flybridge with Radar Arch New Bimini Top with Full Enclosure Forward Helm with Captain's Chair Guest Lounge Open Cockpit Cockpit Seating Transom Opening with Ladder Swim Platform
- GPS Chart Plotter Radar VHF Radio AM/FM/CD Stereo XM Satellite Radio Four Bose Speakers
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit with Anchor & Electric Windlass Wide Side Decks Stainless Steel Grab Rails Remote Control Spotlight Sea Worthy Dinghy with New 2.5-hp Mariner OB
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 270-hp Crusader Engines 300 hours SMOH Air Conditioning Kohler genset with Soundshield 30-amp Shore Power