(LOCATION: China) The SunQuest 53 is a full-featured flybridge motor yacht with modern styling and affordable pricing. British designed and built in China the SunQuest line will surprise you with all the quality features that come standard.
Starting at the top, we have an open flybridge with radar arch and bimini top. The centerline helm is forward with helm seat center and companion seats to each side. Aft of the helm seating is the guest lounge with two rear facing seats the wet bar between them and horseshoe lounge facing them. If you really enjoy entertaining select the optional bridge BBQ. The rear of the bridge is occupied by the padded sun deck and port side steps lead below to the open cockpit. The cockpit and integrated swim platform feature teak deck. There is plenty of room for water sports, fishing, or entertaining friends.
Inside the large open salon has facing settees aft with flat screen TV. Port side we have a settee aft with a wraparound dinette forward. To starboard we have a settee aft, open galley mid-salon, and the lower helm station forward. A centerline companionway next to the helm leads below to the staterooms. The master stateroom is forward with island queen berth, two hanging lockers, and ensuite head with shower. The VIP stateroom is starboard with double berth and hanging locker. The guest stateroom is port side with twin berths and hanging locker. The guest head is starboard.
Power is provided by twin diesel engines of your choice and mechanical features include reverse cycle HAC, low noise/low exhaust generator, bow thruster, and automatic fire suppression. The SunQuest 53 is has a lot offer and we think you will be pleasantly surprised with what you get for what you spend. Call now for more information on the special motor yacht.
- Displacement: 18 Tons
- Total Power: 800-1300
- Salon Master Stateroom with Ensuite Head VIP Stateroom Guest Stateroom Guest Head Compartment Galley
- Refrigerator Freezer Microwave Oven Electromagnetic Oven
- Radar Arch Bimini Top Centerline Helm with Twin Companion Seats Guest Lounge with Wet Bar Optional BBQ Sun Deck
- Raymarine Tri-Data Radar GPS Depth Sounder Fish Finder Auto Pilot VHF Radio
- Open Cockpit Teak Deck Teak Swim Platform
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Your Choice of Twin Diesel Engines Reverse Cycle HAC Bow Thruster Automatic Fire Suppression Water Heater Generator Shore Power Inverter Batteries Battery Charger
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.